[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
Raiyek look outside and a combat is raging. The Goliath are fighting large humanoids with graceful feathered wings. Wielding heavy swords and sturdy armor, the Goliath seems to have difficulty to handle them, even if there only a small band of Angel against a whole tribe of Goliath. Either side seems to occupy to fight to even spot Raiyek.

Suddenly, one of the angel lands near the center of the village. A kind of crude altar show in display a finely made cup and as he is about to take him, he is suddenly rushed by one of the largest Goliath. At the number of trophy he is wearing, he seems to one of the most important member of the tribe and he seems to give a match to the angel.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek relates the scene of the battle to his comrades. "The angels were the main danger we were warned about, right? Based on that I would think we should help fight the angels, but the goliaths did take us captive. What do the rest of you think?"

While he waits for their answers, Raiyek tries to remember anything he's heard about angels in this region. Unfortunately he is too distracted by the sounds of the battle outside.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
I say we get our stuff and get out of here. We are the third dwarf out in this little war. You picks sides before battle, not after.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
After considering his words for a minute, Raiyek nods to Dane. "Yes, I think you are right."

"The question then, is, do we attempt to sneak into other tents to find our gear? None of us are particularly stealthy. We need to find Sigarr as well, hopefully he has not been moved into another tent."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
We need not stealth; only the distraction provided us. A good opening and movement is what is needed. They are not looking our way.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''We do seem to keep walking into conflicts already underway of late, don't we? Just like with that dinosaur back on the other side of the pond. So yeah, Angels are not all nice, just servants of gods and godlike figure. For all we know, this one could be an angel of vengeance working for Asmodeus. But let me just take a good look at him...''

OOC: can I tell something about the type of angel this is and which god he might represent? 'cause if he's from Eefaystos, I am jumping in! ;)

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
I agree with Incarnation. Why hide in the shadows during a battle. Can't ask for a better distraction then that. I say we get our gear so that we can bash who ever gets in our way.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sorry, RL have been an hell lately. At work, we are delivering a system we have been working on for over 3 years and problem have shown up. Also, I have the night shift. Over that, my apartment is messy because we are trying to get rid of bedbugs... so next update as soon as possible. Maybe this week-end, next week at most.

Remove ads