[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: I may need your help, Velmont. I no longer got access to DDI. Makes updating difficult. I pretty much abandoned 4e except for that one game so...

D&D 5e can't get here soon enough!

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: At long last updating. Been busy and while it takes a few minutes to post a turn it takes forever to update, especially when you let yourself get out of the 4e loop. Hey, have theme been introduced in L4E? And what's the maximum level we can get at with DM credit?

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: At long last updating. Been busy and while it takes a few minutes to post a turn it takes forever to update, especially when you let yourself get out of the 4e loop. Hey, have theme been introduced in L4E? And what's the maximum level we can get at with DM credit?
OOC: Themes are good. Don't know of a level cap other than what e DM allows (if you get Epic, you'll have nobody to join you).

Nebten

First Post

OK, looks like I'm all updated and ready to go. Some of the entries are rough on the powers just because I don't know if I'm getting all my items back. Once I'm re-geared, I'll make sure everything adds up correctly. I pretty much use my CB when I look up my numbers anyways. Otherwise, Dane's set.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: Theme are accepted now. Cap level, there is none, but for group consistency, I would appreciate you raise up to lvl 13 maximum.

[MENTION=73730]johnmeier1[/MENTION]: It's been a month since his last activity. Seems we have one more missing player, but we found back another one. If he doesn't show up, I will keep him in background like I did with Sigarr.

We will get back on track once Hadrak will be updated.

Velmont

First Post
GM: Seems everyone is ready ([MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION] hasn't yet updated Hadrak, but I have his sheet in my D&DI character builder. Mal, please do it, I would greatly favor having it on the wiki).

Recap:

So after discovering that Master Estergrin had been corresponding with Mauros about the sigils, the Wardens have send you to what appears to be one of Mauros hidden lair from where the correspondence was coming from. That lair is somewhere in Valhyr.

Incarnation have found he could interact with the runes, but the best he could do was to get blasted off by the sigil with little harm.

Sigarr, an half-cold giant, friend of one of the Warden's apprentice, have join the group, seeking knowledge to help his tribe.

As you didn't knew any direct way to Valhyr, you have been heading to Sultyr, where you have step into an hunting scene where some bladeling where trying to hunt down a fey behemoth. The group, after some hesitation, have come to help the hunters and the beast have fled.

After spending a night in the bladeling's village, the group took a fishing ship and took the sea toward Valhyr. On their way, the group met an envoy of the sea god that asked them to turn back. The group decide to not listen to the envoy and she replied by trying to kill the group.

After winning the battle, the group had continued to travel toward Valhyr, but they hit the worst storm they ever seen and the ship was crushed into pieces by the waves, sending the group to their death.

After having some dreams, Hadrak woke up in a tent, most of the group around him. Everyone was naked. Incarnation successfully free himself from his bound and the group discovered they were captive in a Goliath village. Raiyek have spotted Sigarr, unconscious, who has been carried into another tent.

A moment later, the group have found the village was under attack by angels. A Goliath carried a wounded into the tent and the group sneak attack on the two and took there armor and club.

Now, the group have two hide armor, two greatclubs, Raiyek have his armor (having been unsummoned before he sunk into the water) and Incarnation have his hidden blade, glasses and gloves and thy are deciding for their fate.

-=-=-=-= Hadrak & cie =-=-=-=-

Hadrak take a quick glance outside and look at the angels. Hadrak had never seen angle before, except in books. From his knowledge, angel like to proudly display some symbol of their god, good or evil, to make sure their god message pass. If an angel doesn't want to be identify as a messenger of god, they generally hide their true nature and take the form of another creature. But those angels doesn't display any symbol, which seems really weird for his knowledge.

But something surprise him much more. In the center of the town, on the altar, is a finely made cup which is very familiar. He never seen it before except his a dream he recently had.

-=-=-=-= Sigarr =-=-=-=-

You awaken. All is blurry and you feel pain in all your body. You try to remember what happened but it gives you an headache. Slowly, events come back to your mind.

You were thrown overboard of the ship during the storm. The water was very cold and you great endurance wasn't enough and you felt unconscious. You were awaken on a shore where a tribe of Goliath were tying you up. They carried you and during your trip, you tried to escape and you were knocked unconscious.

When you awoke again, the chief of the tribe were questioning you. He ask you what tribe you were from, what were you seeking on his territory, who was the group traveling with you. But the chief was not satisfied by your answers. He torture you, and his questions quickly made no sense to you. You felt the chief was led by some kind of madness. He was accusing you to be an agent of the angels, as the other of your group. He showed you some holy symbol as proof of it. He continued to torture you, asking the location of fort, village and other place unknown to you. Your mind was clouded by the pain and you felt unconscious.

Now you feel tired but you here sounds of fight outside the tent.

[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: Sigarr have been tortured. You start at 25/102 and you have 10/11 HS and you start prone and restrained. Welcome back.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
With his mind clearing, Sigarr looks around his tent, coughs out blood as he winces against the pain caused by his captors torture. The half-giant looks for his gear to see if the goliaths stored it in the tent, or if it is elsewhere.

[sblock=DM]
A couple questions:
1) Is Sigarr bound and/or gagged?
2) Is his equipment in the tent?
3) Are there any guards in here? [/sblock]

Remove ads