• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

Velmont

First Post
GM: [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: On the next round (Still Hadrak and Incarnation). Thinking of it, I was considering Georg in that skill challenge, so he will try to help...

[MENTION=57255]Lord Sessadore[/MENTION]: Perception would have been a good skill... if it wasn't an help another, you would have found the perfect timing to move.

By the way, what is your destination?

Georg try to stay sneaky, but his staff knock down bucket that was next to the tent, making a loud noise that seems covered by the sounds of the fight.

GM: Stealth (1d20+5=6) Georg doesn't help another.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation flares the fires around him, attempting to channel the shadows and smoke to shield his party from casual view.
OOC: Arcana to shroud group: 20

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
''Must... Have... Cup!''

Hadrak moves forward without paying any heeds to his environment. Clearly, Eefaystos wants him to have that cup and so he has faith that things will just work out...

OOC: In God we trust!

Oh, and, yeah, it should be +13, not -13. So it's a 30.

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek gives Hadrak a slightly worried look, but decides not to discuss it while they're in the middle of a battleground trying to avoid notice.
[sblock=OOC]Why can't I give anyone XP?? That post deserves it for the image it evokes in my head - dazed, naked (yes, remember, we're all naked o_O) dwarf wandering past a battle with a fevered look on his face. :p[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
GM: I wanted to make a post before the week-end, but I can't so it will need to wait next Tuesday, as I am leaving for the week-end.

Velmont

First Post
Dane and Raiyek quickly lead the group toward the chieftain tent. As they come between two tents, the group find their way block by two fleeing Goliath. As the two find the naked escaping prisoners, they decides to takes over the easy targets. They both charge Raiyek in front and one of them hit the Eladrin.

[SBLOCK=OOC][MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION]: Please update your wikia sheet.

Your round.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic]G1
Minor: Stone Endurance
Standard: Charge to O18 => Greatclub vs AC on Raiyek (1d20+21=32) Hit for 15 damages.

G2
Minor: Stone Endurance
Standard: Charge to O18 => Greatclub vs AC on Raiyek (1d20+21=22) Miss.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Map]Map[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Stats]Dane: 101/101; 0THP; HS 12/12; AP 1;
Georg : 60/60; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Hadrak : 99/99; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Incarnation : 95/95; 0THP; HS 12/12; AP 1;
Raiyek : 83/98; 0THP; HS 11/11; AP 1;
Sigarr : 102/102; 0THP; HS 11/11; AP 1;

G1: -0; AC28 F29 R28 W27;
G2: -0; AC28 F29 R28 W27; [/SBLOCK]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek summons his armor as the goliaths bear down on him, the suddenly interposed plate saving him from what would no doubt have been several broken bones. I wish I had my sword, he laments silently and whips his club around in repsonse, threatening both goliaths. "This one's mine, the other is all yours Dane," he tells the dwarf.
[sblock=OOC]Minor: summon armor.
Move: DC on G1. G2 is the one that's "all Dane's". ;)
Standard: Strength from Valour vs. G1 and G2. 5 temp hp per hit.

Raiyek isn't going to be hitting too often, need a 17 with this club. :\ Also, just a reminder that Raiyek has resist all 1 now that his armor is on.[/sblock][sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin/Holy Conqueror (Palladys) 11
Passive Perception: 26, Passive Insight: 26; Low-light vision
AC:25, Fort:20, Reflex:18, Will:23 -- Speed:6
HP: 83/98, Bloodied:49, Surge Value:24, Surges Left:11/11
Resist 1 all
Saves: can make save at start of turn vs. daze or stun, even if effect isn't save ends.
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge

Divine Pursuit
Strength from Valor
Resurgent Smite
Charge of the Conqueror
Smiting Symbol
Valiant Rush
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Oath of Enmity

Ardent Vow (4/4)
Restore Vitality
Righteous Indignation
Paladin's Judgment
Arc of Vengeance
Victorious Surge

* Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.
* Allies gain +1 to saving throws when adjacent to Raiyek.
* After spending a healing surge, +2 power bonus to first attack before end of next turn.
* When damaged by a creature marked by Raiyek, he gains 4 temp hp.

Full char sheet
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
Men, we'll hold dem off! Get in dat tent and get the gear! A dwarf needs his axe!

Dane recklessly charges forth and slams into the goliath before him.

[sblock=Actions] Oh god this is going to be a world of suck. Move to O17. Standard Brash Strike [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation strides aside a tent, gathering shadows as he does so. He slices through the air with his dagger, but the chaos of the battle interrupts his focus.
OOC: Move to new position in map, gaining concealment. Curse G1. Use Aurelia's Doomed Insight vs G1: Automiss.

Remove ads