[Adventure] Path of Cold (DM: Velmont, Judge: Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
Sigarr shifts from one foot to the other as the group is considering options. "Ok, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but mayhap we should either make a play for the cup, or vacate this area, we are in fairly dangerous waters here, especially if these two sides turn their fury on us" the barbarian states.

OOC: So, we need to decide which way to go. Perhaps a vote?

Continue on, or go after the cup.

Sigarr hasn't much idea why the cup is important, but he's looking for some revenge on these goliaths, so taking a few out would be what he'd suggest.

So, he would vote for the cup, using Incarnation's Prison of Salzacas presumably, although Sigarr himself isn't familiar with the companions abilities yet

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"I agree, we need to leave this place. The only question is whether to try to take the chalice with us. I believe it will be worth the attempt; visions come for a reason."
OOC: Seeing that it's a side quest almost makes me as the player want to just skip it, but Raiyek has it fixed in his mind that we're supposed to, so he votes to go after the cup.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Two and a half votes for, one against. Looks like the cup it is.
Incarnation nods at the others. He directs the others to look for a quick escape then taps on the flask. Carefully, he cajoles the spirit that once haunted the Dauntoian House of Oration to do his bidding, to take without being seen, to go without going. Incarnation tried to time his theft when all were else wise busy...
OOC: I don't need a roll to grab it, but I'll add a Thievery as sort of a "sleight-of-hand" don't-look thing. Note, I can grab and get it here assuming no complications in 1 round: 18 thievery

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]@stonegod: I guess you use your Prison of Salzacas to do that. Which mean from your actual position, you can't do it, as you have no line of sight a you are too far...
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]: Hadrak use a Healing Word on Sigarr (2d6+9=12). Sigarr heals to 62/102. [/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mechanic][/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Map]Map[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Stats]Dane: 96/101; 0THP; HS 11/12; AP 1;
Georg : 60/60; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Hadrak : 99/99; 0THP; HS 10/10; AP 1;
Incarnation : 80/95; 0THP; HS 12/12; AP 1;
Raiyek : 69/98; 4THP; HS 11/11; AP 1;
Sigarr : 62/102; 0THP; HS 9/11; AP 1;
[/SBLOCK]

Nebten

First Post
Dane nods in silence at the decision and stows his shield. He then shifts his scale into dusky cloaks to concel himself within the shadows.

Velmont

First Post
GM: I have decided to put a stop to all my DMing.

Real life is getting very time consumming. I am about to start at a new job, which is pretty good, and I also have other vent which are less pleasant to live. With all that, DMing have become more a burden than a pleasant hobby and I also consider my post rate too slow at my taste.

So, I will make a major post to wrap up all the story, and s econd for all XP and Treasure award.

I was a pleasure to DM you and sorry for this abrupt end.

Also, [MENTION=36973]stonegod[/MENTION], do you want in the wrap that I reveal the sceret I had in moind about Incarnation story?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Sorry to hear that, Vel.

I'm a bit torn on what I want to know about Incarnation. If [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION] is willing to take up the mantle/story again, than probably not. If no one does, then I'd be curious.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases