• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]I'd have PH take over at this point as its been a month. Probably should PM covaithe to check-up[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Alrighty then.

I have approval from 4 of the 6 players as well as the judge. So it looks like I'm taking the reins here again. I've begun the research and catching up I need to accomplish in order to take the reins back, but I probably won't be ready to make the next round combat post till next Sunday night. I'll try PMing Covaithe and Erekose13 to see if I can reach them as well.

If each of you players could please post for me a current link to your PC, that would be wonderful since I'm not sure I have links to the right places any longer.

And what are these new sblock type things and the dice roller button in posts???[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Here goes... :D

--Leave hard gob alone! With that, Dang't channeled lightning like water, sending bolt after bolt at the larger foe. Dang't's electricity ravages the large Kruthik, leaving it bloody and near death. The strokes of lightning were so powerful that one of the smaller creatures beside it is injured, and the other is killed outright by the booming thunder!

--“And thee also I curse. May thy entrails wither and come out through thy nostrils!” Girth once more channelled the power of his Dark Mistress against the enemyl this time against the adult beast at the back of the horde. Then, realising his precarious position, he jinked back further behind the fighters.

Once in a safer position he raised his arms and dark matter shot from his mouth and nose to cover the ranks of the Kruthik. “Thy Will be done my Demanding Damsel” he chortled as the darkness solidified around the creatures. A wall of blackness extended across the mouth of the facing passage blocking line of sight. (OOC question because I've been away from 4E a bit: Could Girth curse I9 like that? In my PHB it says Warlock's Curse can be targeted at "the enemy nearest to you that you can see." ???)

--"Argh!" Kauldron cried out in pain as his lit cigar fell out of his mouth and onto the cavern floor. "Damn these things be nasty."

"Let's see how they are when I turn on the heat!"
He chuckles and twirls his blade with his hand. His blade flashes forward striking the young kruthik to his right. The young screams in pain inciting the others to attack him as well. Then Kauldron hunkers bunch and let's out a boom of divine power as holy light flashes and spills outwards from him making the kruthik cringe. He then takes a step back to fill in the void and contain the wall.

--Hrav stabs wildly at the nearest kruthik hatchling, and misses just as wildly. (This was dead before he did this, per Dang'ts turn. But with a roll of a natural 1, he wouldn't have hit anything anyway.)

(Since no actions have been posted for Quagmire/Beyrk for this round, I would normally NPC them. Seeing how badly Kauldron could use a healing surge though, I wonder if I should since while NPCing I normally won't use anything but At-Will actions and all the healing powers are encounter powers. How about this... I'm actually off tomorrow night as well. I'll freeze this here and give Covaithe/Erekose13 a little chance to respond. I know it's not much of a window for them to possibly see this post and respond, but it'll make me feel better. If neither has responded by midnight EST Monday night, then I'll use an encounter power from one of them (decided randomly) to heal Kauldron some via NPCing.)

[sblock=Map]
attachment.php
[/sblock][sblock=Die rolls]Will get to these when it is the bad guys turn after Quagmire and Beyrk are taken care of.[/sblock][sblock=Status]Party current/total HP's (future/total hp's), [current/total HS's]; conditions
Hrav: 46/51, [8/8]; @I13;
Quagmire: 46/46, [9/9]; @I15;
Girth: 50/50, [10/10]; @J16; Concealment(TENT)
Dang't: 37/37, [8/8]; @J17;
Beyrk: 40/40, [11/11]; @J14;
Kauldron: 15/35, [12/12]; @J13; Bloodied

Milestones: .5 (0 AP's awarded today)

Enemy current(future)/total HP's/conditions:
*All--Divine Sanction until end of Kauldron's next turn.
Kruthik Adult 1; H11; 11/67 hp; Bloodied, vulnerable 5 radiant until end of Kauldron's next turn
Kruthik Adult 2; I9; 67/67 hp;
Kruthik Young 1; I11; 35/43 hp; vulnerable 5 radiant until end of Kauldron's next turn
Kruthik Young 2; J11; 43/43 hp; vulnerable 5 radiant until end of Kauldron's next turn
Kruthik Young 3; K11; 32/43 hp; vulnerable 5 radiant until end of Kauldron's next turn
Kruthik Hatchling 1; H12; -3/1 hp; Dead
Kruthik Hatchling 2; Last seen at E12; 1/1 hp;
Kruthik Hatchling 3; Last seen at M4; 1/1 hp;
Kruthik Hatchling 4; Last seen at N11; 1/1 hp;

All Kruthik
-Gnashing Horde (Aura 1): An enemy that ends its turn within the aura takes 3 damage.

-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls and 10 RADIANT damage if they target a character other then Kauldron.

-Channel Divinity: Solar Enemy(Close Burst 2) Effect:Each target gains vulnerable 5 radiant, or its vulnerability to radiant damage increases by 5 until the end of his next turn.[/sblock][sblock=Enemy Stats]Kruthik Hatchling Level 2 Minion
Small natural beast (reptile)
Initiative +3
Senses Perception +0; low-light vision,
tremorsense 10
Gnashing Horde aura 1; an enemy that ends its turn in the aura
takes 2 damage.
HP 1; a missed attack never damages a minion.
AC 15; Fortitude 13, Reflex 15, Will 12
Speed 8, burrow 2 (tunneling), climb 8
:bmelee:Claw (standard; at-will) +5 vs. AC; 4 damage.
Alignment Unaligned Languages
Str 13 (+1) Dex 16 (+3) Wis 10 (+0)
Con 13 (+1) Int 4 (–3) Cha 6 (–2)

Kruthik Young Level 2 Brute
Small natural beast (reptile)
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +1; low-light vision,
tremorsense 10
takes 2 damage.
HP 43; Bloodied 21
AC 15; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 11
Speed 8, burrow 2, climb 8
:bmelee:Claw (standard; at-will) +5 vs. AC; 1d8 + 2 damage.
Str 15 (+3) Dex 16 (+4) Wis 10 (+1)
Con 13 (+2) Int 4 (–2) Cha 6 (–1)

Kruthik Adult Level 4 Brute
Medium natural beast (reptile)
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +4; low-light vision,
tremorsense 10
takes 2 damage.
HP 67; Bloodied 33
AC 17; Fortitude 14, Reflex 15, Will 13
Speed 6, burrow 3 (tunneling), climb 6
:bmelee:Claw (standard; at-will) +8 vs. AC; 1d10 + 3 damage.
:ranged:Toxic Spikes (standard; recharge :5::6: ) * Poison
The kruthik makes 2 attacks against two different targets:
ranged 5; +7 vs. AC; 1d8 + 4 damage, and the target takes
ongoing 5 poison damage and is slowed (save ends both).
Str 17 (+5) Dex 18 (+6) Wis 12 (+4)
Con 17 (+5) Int 4 (–1) Cha 8 (+1)[/sblock]

Attachments

• RR8 Hive 1.JPG
    RR8 Hive 1.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 223

Remove ads