(Adventure) Retrieval of Fallon's Key (Macbeth Judging)

Mithreander

Explorer
The bour looks at the group and then, hearing something from behind it, charges Serene, since he was the closest! Serene only notices the charging bour while the others, having a different perspective, sees 3 orcs come out of the trees behind it, spears raised!

Lichtenhart

First Post
"He feels threatened. Too bad."
Wind prepares to evade the boar's charge at the last moment, and hardens his fists, ready to hit the animal with a few quick subduing, but stunning blows.

(Init +2; Unarmed Attack +3, 1d6+2, critx2; AC 14; Stunning Fist DC 13)

JDragon

Explorer
Sebastian moves around the camp fire away from the boar to engage the orcs. Stopping short of them so they will have to come to him.

Manzanita

First Post
I do enjoy this game when its going & am very curious to see how it plays out, but I also hate to see our PCs sit idle. I think we should pick a date at which we call this game quits if there has been no more activity. How does 2 weeks sound? One week?

Gurdjieff

First Post
I'd say give him a month total, 31-3 last post, so that would make it something like 1-5. If he hasn't posted again before that, I think it's best to end this, but I'd really like to continue. I'm really curious what'll happen next...

Manzanita

First Post
I'm going to post in the General thread to try to get a judge to give us some XP & send us back to the Inn. My XP estimate:

3rd or 4th level wizard & two zero level thugs: 1200 to 1650 by 4 players: Rogier, Iggy, Serene & Sebastian: 350 each, say

RP: 100 each
3 months since last XP payout: 300 each.

Total each: 750 XP

Anyone else care to estimate?

Last edited:

Remove ads