[Adventure] Rift in a Bag (DM: treex, Judge ???)

Neil1889

First Post
OOC: Lilli is still level 5, currently still perusing the shop items and perhaps making Arcana checks to see how they're made for when she makes such things for herself and maybe others.

In otherwords, I can't make up my mind what to do with the gold.

OOC: Malakai is still level 4 and I do not currently have the DM points to bump him up to lvl 5. However... after seeing the group in action in our battle here...I don't think it will be much of a problem. He's got decent HP for his level and his accuracy and damage are a good match for the group (IMHO)....of course, with [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]'s PC killing record...I may want to rethink that ;)

renau1g

First Post
:heh: ME?!?!?! PC killing record?

It was only one time.... where I killed 4/6's of the party. I don't remember killing any others... unconscious, 2 failed death saves, sure, but killing? So it seems like 5 or so is the average level. I'll try to whip something up, but note that I'll be on vacation from the 18th to the 26th in New Orleans so don't expect any updates during that time. I can wait to start until after then if you'd rather.

Me, personally, I'd like to start as soon as possible...at least then we won't be sitting in the Hanged Man earning nothing. Even if you'll be gone for 2 weeks, I'd rather it be 2 weeks of no updates where we're earning time XP.

Remove ads