• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Specific Forum Support

gnfnrf

First Post
Way back when, I ran Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil, and became a regular on Monte Cook's messageboards, because there was a forum devoted to the adventure. There were countless valuable posts, and it was a great place to ask any question I had.

I'm about to start Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, and I'm looking for something similar. I know I won't find as heavily populated a forum devoted to to a single adventure, but I can't even find a place to start.

Does anyone know of a forum where DMs running DWP might be posting and exchanging ideas? Which forum here would be appropriate to ask questions? Is there a better forum somewhere else?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
gnfnrf

You could also just start a thread about it here in General. I'm sure there are more than a few people that would be happy to join in with their suggestions.

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads