• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

raion

First Post
Tock gives a thumbs up and follows Mal's direction. As he moves inward, he touches one ear a bit dramatically, then points into the room, hoping someone catches the sign.

[sblock=actions] Percepting (22), and moving down lower wall.
Perception (1d20+9=22)
Will yell a warning if the stirring sound moves in earnest.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I've posted the map with coordinates. I'll need specific places for each person. Move in combat turns, so 5 or 6 squares per move action [/sblock]

Attachments

• Forge.jpg
    Forge.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

Deimos moves back carefully as he sees Tock's sign.

[sblock=OOC]
Please place Deimos on 24 J

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 3 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
Staying just behind Tock, Mal squeezes his shoulder once to indicate he saw the signal.

[sblock=Movement] Mal's Goal is somewhere around R19. How far he makes it is mostly up to R1. He does not want to end up ahead of Tock and will stop shortly behind him.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock moves as quietly as he can. As he moves, shadows seem to collect and blur his form.

[sblock=actions]
Move: Move to M-24. Gain Concealment.
[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC]4M, sorry about that I made this morning's post before I got my first dose of caffeine. I certainly didn't mean to leave Braddock out of Mal being bossy.[/sblock]

raion

First Post
Tock moves in quietly and quickly.

[sblock=ooc]Unless he sees something earlier, Tock will double move in to a good viewpoint. R18, with a glance around the corner to clear the shadows.
If things go bad fast, he has Cunning Escape or Dragonclaw Armor. Hopefully unnecessary.[/sblock]

ShadRS

First Post
Talos creeps forward.

[sblock=actions]Moving up to L21. Assuming nothing happens, will move towards L16 to peer in the glass.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads