• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

renau1g

First Post
Haltor gripped his sharash, but resisted rising to the bait. If such a thing could. And the ghost? What use do you have for the dead, thing of magic and steel? The halfling shift slightly on the saddle with a glance at Deimos and Braddock and then the arcane machinery.

"Haestus desires to continue his work. I allow him to continue his experiments. He has achieve great things especially combining necromancy and construct creation, continuing to overcome the limits of the flesh." it states.

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock catches Haltor's glance, hoping he understands the unspoken question. The surly dwarf places the rod across the craghammer and focuses on any magical connection and synergy between the dragon and the forge or machinery.

[sblock=arcana] Arcana check: 1d20+10 → [19,10] = (29) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Haestus desires to continue his work. I allow him to continue his experiments. He has achieve great things especially combining necromancy and construct creation, continuing to overcome the limits of the flesh." it states.
Haltor's face tightens, though it cannot be seen under his hunt-mask. Then what use us, thing? Do you just seek to taunt us? What purpose do you serve?

renau1g

First Post
Braddock catches Haltor's glance, hoping he understands the unspoken question. The surly dwarf places the rod across the craghammer and focuses on any magical connection and synergy between the dragon and the forge or machinery.

[sblock=arcana] Arcana check: 1d20+10 → [19,10] = (29) Roll Lookup [/sblock]

[sblock=Braddock]
You see something between the two, although what exactly the link is, you can't determine or even which one it originates from, but there is definitely some link between the two [/sblock]

Haltor's face tightens, though it cannot be seen under his hunt-mask. Then what use us, thing? Do you just seek to taunt us? What purpose do you serve?

"I have no desire to destroy you. I have nothing to gain from such actions. I have no desire to taunt you. There is nothing to gain from such an action. I am creating my children. When I perfect the process, I will create others like me, and I will be their queen. I already rule the others here, whom you have likely slain. Those servants are expendable though. If you desire I will allow you to leave here peacefully, if not...." it states, leaving that last comment hanging in that air as it's eyes grow brightly, and the forge's flames flare as well.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Oh, in this case I should perhaps just leave... but allow me some questions:
What are your future plans for you 'children' and yourself? A peaceful coexistence with the other races? Each help another to thrive?"
Deimos asks as a honest question.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 3 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
A low rumbling emanates from the warforged dragon, what could perhaps be construed as laughing "I shall go into Darguun to enlist the Bladebearers, and I shall make them great. With others like me, I shall rule over these goblins. Then, according to their history, we shall reforge the Dhakaani Empire form this shattered land." it replies.

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock barks a short laugh, "Ha! The gobbos come back to power? Might as well let the elves rule for all the rampant stupidity that would abound. I think all this time in the cave has turned your screws a little too tight, ye?"

"I for one am for stopping this ridiculous idea here and now."

Braddock brings his weapons up.

"And be aware, mates, just like the dragon hints, there is some connection between it and the forge. Anyone have any ideas on how to shut the forge down? Any spots we can just smash it?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Sorry, to be conquered by goblins doesn't sound acceptable."
Deimos adds. With his staff already in hand, he cannot do much to be ready for the likely ensuing fight.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 3 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I really really want to type.
Mal asks in a surprisingly serious voice, "Are you interested in some mercenaries?"

For now, I'm just going to sit on my hands as I don't think antagonistic PCs are encouraged...[/sblock]

Remove ads