[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Ok, so the plan is to try and burn the machinery (which I thought was to have been destroyed after the ritual-effect took place previously?) and return to Sharn? Haltor was given the instructions to contact Miranda d'Cannith
OOC: Sounds good. Deimos is beaten up enough to want to go home ;)

FourMonos

First Post
ooc: Hello gents, back now. Argh, I'm a carbuncle! I'm sure it's a monster but it sounds like pirate slang. I'm good with the 'burn this place to the ground plan'

renau1g

First Post
The metal has little ability to burn through conventional means, but luckily Deimos is anything but conventional. With heavy application of his arcane prowess the tiefling manages to cause even further damage to some of the more intricate looking pieces of machinery. Combined with the party's thrashing of the devices the equipment looks inoperable.

As the mage is applying his efforts, you see the prone forms of the gith and human stirring. Vistrathis looks at the group confused, before his eyes settle on the halfling. "Ugh, Haltor? What happened? Where am I? .... oh where's that shade bastard!" he says.

Alex looks around, feels his bones and groans in pain, "Oh, and where is everyone else? Who are these guys?" he moans, looking at the dwarf and the pyromaniac.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hold, dwarf. These are my friends, taken by the fiend Shade. He turns to Alex and Vist as they stand. We have freed you from the foul spirit. Have you seen the others? They are gone.

renau1g

First Post
"No, I have only seen friend Alex and Haestus, I haven't seen the others, Varak and Harresh...did the shade take them too?" Vistrathis asks, then looks at Alex, "What did he do to you?!?!" looking at the various components attached to the wizard, then looks down at himself, Ah! What did he do to me?!?!?" he laments.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Something I fear will spread to others if the others have their way. Let us be gone to the healers and we shall speak of it. He introduces the two groups and begins to leave.

Remove ads