[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

FourMonos

First Post
"Oh, er, right," Braddock stands from the chair, which doesn't really make him any taller, and gives a quick, half hearted bow.

"Braddock Hallstormer, at your service. Anyone who knows me calls me Braddock the Historian."

renau1g

First Post
"Ok, so whomever it was also knew the location of a supposedly secret/forgotten facility, which makes at least 3 groups who know about it, us, whomever sent the hobgoblins, and the mage, likely working with the three who joined with the dragon or perhaps they are both together." she states, rubbing her temples as she tries to puzzle out the situation.

"How about the Forge? Was it intact? If so, I'll need to arrange for a team to dismantle it, we wouldn't want to violate the Treaty, now would we? Also, was anything recoverable from the location that may assist us? Next, I'll need some time to ponder these events and do some digging of my own. The dragon-forged is a top priority and we must locate it. If you are interested in continuing our arrangement I will ensure you are once again compensated appropriately. Oh, that reminds me. I do owe you something for this endeavor. Unfortunately, our contract only included Haltor, however I'm sure if you agree to continue to aid me I can work something out" Miranda replies.

OOC: Only Haltor is left from the group that signed the employment contract with Miranda way back when. The fee was set at 2400, there was an advance of 350 gold, leaving 2150. As Haltor's retiring, I'm thinking that the gold can go to him (less whatever it costs to have Vistrathis and Alex fixed up if he'd like). and Miranda can drop of parcels for the other two. Work for you?

FourMonos

First Post
Braddock, sitting now, "I pledge myself to ending this monstrosity's existence." He thumps his forefinger down into the table to emphasize his point, "This dragon threatens to destabilize the fragile peace we have now and throw all of Khorvaire into war again. We must stop it."

[sblock=ooc] However you want to do it is fine R1. I wasn't sure we were eligible for loots given that we joined late. As for items, I really like my armor, so I would prefer not to upgrade that unless it is the +2 version (which is too high to be appropriate), but other than that... I trust your judgement. :) I'm mostly hoping to get enough xp to level up. Seriously considering using "Vestige of Xandor" renamed "Vestige of Haestus"...[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
OOC: I predict you will, the xp for you/Deimos is 1710 + 4 RP so you'll each level (if you cash in some RP's) so I'll grant you each your parcel

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Haltor gingerly takes out a set of papers. He looks uncertain about handing them over, but reluctantly does so. Lady Cannith would not know about the other copies given to the healers... so Cannith was not going to be able to get way with anything ill.

These are all we could find. I know not their contents, but ill they are.

At the talk of dealing with the construct, Haltor shakes his head. I must warn my people. A united Darguun threatens the plains more than far away Sharn. We must prepare.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

Braddock, sitting now, "I pledge myself to ending this monstrosity's existence." He thumps his forefinger down into the table to emphasize his point, "This dragon threatens to destabilize the fragile peace we have now and throw all of Khorvaire into war again. We must stop it."

"My sentiments exactly, good dwarf.
But I think we need some more able hands than just the two or three of us."
Deimos says with a smile.

[sblock=OOC]
Will spent a RP to reach level 5 :D

I would like either an update to my flaming stuff (level10, so very high) or an update to my cloth armor (only level 6).

Could we fluff that this is just enhancing the original items and I just get the gold for 'selling' them as 'extra' payment? Would like to buy a healing potion or two.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 0
Milestones: -
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:
[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Just a note, I need to wait until Sunday to officially post the XP as the RP calculation needs you to have completed the month which is April 3rd for Deimos/Braddock.
Deimos - level 10 is obviously too high, at level 6 you could qualify using your n+4 parcel, but this level and level 5 won't work. You can have either a level 4 of gold or a level 6 item. I'm leaning towards a +2 magic cloth armor. Braddock has either level 4 of gold or a level 7 item. So either lvl 4 gold or I was thinking a +2 Deep Pocket Cloak.
[/sblock]

Remove ads