(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Zerth

First Post
Durg goes silent as Xariom leaves. The half-orc seems to be thinking hard for a moment, but then speaks, "Durg not like hunting stupid gem. Durg not even like gems. He go back to Tavern." That said the massive half-orc turns and heads back to the Red Dragon.

OOC: I'm dropping out of this one so I can move on to a faster paced adventure. Sorry guys, and good luck.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: I'm going to pull Deos out of this adventure, but I thought I'd check to see if everyone was ready to call it quits. I'm not sure when Gnomeworks is going to get back, and this is nothing personal against him/her (I was having a blast, until the many month hiatus). What does everyone think?

Patlin

Explorer
I'm assuming the first order of business is an xp reward, and the second is a story-reason this came to an end. Could someone propose the story reason, so that I might aprove such? As to xp, there will be a (substantial) time-based award, and a (minor) ad-hoc storytelling reward, but unless I missed something, there have been no combats. Correct?

XP calculations to follow shortly.

Knight Otu

First Post
(With concluding this adventure if GnomeWorks doesn't show up here. I've now notified him in another thread, but this has gone on so long... :\ either by taking over, or by finding some reason to conclude it immediately... give GW a day to respond though. After all this time, another day won't kill those still watching.)

Patlin

Explorer
Ah! So is there an interest in concluding the adventure, rather than ending it? I'm running two currently, so I may not be the right judge for the job if that's the way folks want to go with this. I'll figure out the xp-to-date and wait to see if Gnomeworks replies and/or the players have a preference.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Eh, it would be preferable to conclude it normally, but I suspect the interest level is too low for that after GWs disappearances. I only mentioned giving him a day because he posted today. I believe most are more than willing to end it here and now.
And no, no combats.)

Remove ads