(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Zerth

First Post
Durg isn't too excited about asking around for information and grumbles something incomprehensible, but follows with the group nevertheless.

OOC: Durg will probably just get in the way, but aid another -2 for someone else's Gather Information check.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Assisting each other profusely, you all gather more information in five minutes that you would've thought possible (Gather Info: natural 20 + 10 = 30).

You exchange information after your short time looking, and come up with a small list of dwarven smiths in the Orussus region.

Code:
[b]Rurik Drewer[/b], runs a smithy a few doors down 
from the Red Dragon Inn, past Edwyd's Victuals

[b]Ingus Stonebender[/b], owns a smithy and merchant shop on the 
far end of the Avenue of Merchants from 
the Red Dragon Inn, relatively well-known

[b]Traubon Mithrilaxe[/b], owns a small shop known for items 
made of unusual materials, found in eastern Orussus

Knight Otu

First Post
"Now that is interesting..." Semabin says, thinking back to his comment about a 'stonebending dwarf', "... that there is an actual Stonebender on our list. I'd say we pay him a visit first. If he's not the one we seek, Mithrilaxe. Then, Drewer.

Err, is that ok with everyone?
"

IcyCool

First Post
"Indeed Semabin, with a keen mind such as yours, we shall make short work of this mystery!" Deos says with a grin plastered on his face. He is clearly enjoying being on the hunt for knowledge.

He steps over to Durg and says, "Durg my good ma, er, fellow. You surprise me with your many talents. I had no idea you had such a way with people." He claps Durg on the back and heads off towards Ingus Stonebender's place.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Y..yes, let's.. go." Unsure how to take the compliments, Semabin stumbles over the words, and leaves it to the rest of the group to lead the way. Embarrasing, I shouldn't stutter like that... if I stutter like that while speaking, how will my singing sound?

fuzzy

First Post
"Actually, maybe we should try Stonebender and Mithrilaxe's places at the same time. It would look weird if we all showed up at once. And i'd say that a worker of "unusual materials" would be the most likely to need a large gem. Besides, if we do have the one who did it on our list, we should try to use a little discretion snooping around so they don't think someones found them."

Celest follows everyone else for a few minutes.

"Wait. What if the guy who planted the note was involved. It could be a decoy to put us off track."

Zerth

First Post
"Hrmpf. Durg just glad it didn't take long," the half-orc grunts to Deos not sure if the man was really giving a compliment or making fun of him. Either way, the half-orc didn't care much - he just wished they'd be going already.

fuzzy

First Post
OOC: I'll be out of town until Monday or Tuesday. I don't know if i'll be able to access the net, so NPC Celeste as needed.

Remove ads