(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna takes the note back from Jamaris. "I don't really know why he'd do such a thing, or even if it is him, but it's good to close unnecessary options when possible. And I agree with Semabin, we should ask around for this dwarf of ours."

IcyCool

First Post
Dalamar said:
Tumna takes the note back from Jamaris. "I don't really know why he'd do such a thing, or even if it is him, but it's good to close unnecessary options when possible. And I agree with Semabin, we should ask around for this dwarf of ours."

"Agreed, are there any sections of Orussus that we should focus on? Is there a central merchant's district?"

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Assuming he gets an answer, he'll head out (hopefully with the rest of the party) to the appropriate place and begin the search.

Gather Information +0, or he'll assist someone else

Dalamar

Adventurer
"So we'll go ask around again, then? Good, I like talking to people" Tumna says with a cheery smile, and then adds just to herself in her thoughts: because they are often so gullible.

OoC: Gather Info +6, for when needed.

IcyCool

First Post
Dalamar said:
"So we'll go ask around again, then? Good, I like talking to people" Tumna says with a cheery smile, and then adds just to herself in her thoughts: because they are often so gullible.

OoC: Gather Info +6, for when needed.

"Excellent" Offering Tumna his arm, Deos heads out into Orussus to start the investigation.

OOC: Assissting Tumna with Gather Info

Gather Info +0

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Deos
"Agreed, are there any sections of Orussus that we should focus on? Is there a central merchant's district?"

Jamaris shakes his head. "Orussus isn't built like that, I'm afraid. While we may be in the bazaar, this is only one section of town where you may find merchants; you can find them everywhere. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice as to where to start looking."

IcyCool

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Jamaris shakes his head. "Orussus isn't built like that, I'm afraid. While we may be in the bazaar, this is only one section of town where you may find merchants; you can find them everywhere. I'm afraid I can't offer any advice as to where to start looking."

"Well then, we'll just have to hit the streets and see what we can find out. We'll get back to you tomorrow and let you know if we find anything out."

Xael

First Post
Xariom says: "Sure, let's ask around.", and follows the rest of the group.

OOC: Gather info +0, Aid Other to help Tumna.

Remove ads