(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin nods in agreement. "Morn may follow the winds freely. Well, that said, maybe Morn should wait a bit before going to the mountains. We would not want to have all those orcs storming after us, right?"

Manzanita

First Post
Morn

"Morn will rest." says the beleagered orc. He sits down on a rock. Then seems to change his mind, and lies down in the shade of a pine tree.

The little party continues down the trail. At one point they are able to see Rogar riding slowly through some brush. Evidently the tracks haven't veered apart that much so far.

After about an hour of easy tracking, Durg and Semabin find themselves in increasingly dense trees. At this point, it is a forest. Mostly conifers, but some tall, healthy fir and spruce trees. Here, the trail fades. The game trails split and the inexperienced trackers aren't sure which tracks would be from wolves. It is also getting late in the day. There is only about an hour's sunlight left.

Steadfast

First Post
Hey there. I was playing Cailean in this thread. I had stopped checking a while back due to how dead the thread was. Is there anyway I can finish up with the other two? I'd really appreciate it.

Zerth

First Post
"I can't see any tracks no more." Durg says to Semabin. "Very dense forest. Getting dark soon - maybe we rest now? Decide what to do tomorrow."

Zerth

First Post
"Good, wake me up then. I keep watch during darkest hours, I see in dark," Durg grunts and pulls a small tent down from his horse.

Manzanita

First Post
The small party, despite their lack of wilderness skills, manage to find a somewhat sheltered camp in the lee of a large boulder. The night seems a long one, as each takes a 4 hour watch. Strange sounds are sometimes heard, but no encounters take place. The trail is no more clear by light of morning.

Zerth

First Post
Durg checks the surrounding area for tracks in the morning, but is disappointed as he finds nothing. Frustrated, he walks back to Semabin.

"What now? No tracks anywhere. This big trouble."

Last edited:

Remove ads