[Adventure] The Paper Chase (Judge: renau1g)

Antithetist

First Post
OOC: XP will be finalised once you guys have picked up your reward and had a chat with the Professor, but yes - actually everybody will have levelled up, Mythra and Grys will be well on their way to 6.

OOC: So, essentially we sell everything, nothing is of particular value? Let's say I want to multiclass to warlock? :p

Well, if you didn't plan on any more tombs to explore I'm all for wrap up if there is nothing else to explore. Does the 'presence' remain as a hook for a later adventure?

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: XP will be finalised once you guys have picked up your reward and had a chat with the Professor, but yes - actually everybody will have levelled up, Mythra and Grys will be well on their way to 6.
OOC: Let's go beat up those people at the tavern again so Mythra and Grys can get to level 6! :p

Antithetist

First Post
OOC: So, essentially we sell everything, nothing is of particular value? Let's say I want to multiclass to warlock? :p

Well, if you didn't plan on any more tombs to explore I'm all for wrap up if there is nothing else to explore. Does the 'presence' remain as a hook for a later adventure?

OOC: Everybody except Mythra is due a parcel of gold for this level, so yeah, the warlock's gear is just disposable funds in a slightly different flavour, it's not useable; such is the nature of 4E loot allocation. ;)

You're done with clearing tombs for now, but yes, I have plenty more stuff planned building on this adventure. Just think of this as a refuelling stop where anybody can leave who wants to and we can take stock, sort out rewards, and recruit replacements where necessary.

rb780nm

First Post
OOC: a) Awesomesauce. I look forward to leveling kal'Tarron up.
b) We've slept, lets hurry back to the university.
c) kal'Tarron and I are in for the next chapter.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Serris is ducking out after meeting with the prof.. Sorry guys :(

[sblock=OOC]
That's unfortunate. I, for one, really enjoyed playing with Serris (Grys, on the other hand, didn't like having to move through the Hunger of Hadar zone ;) ).

With that in mind, we could pick up two PCs.

We currently have a Striker, Controller, Leader, and Defender/Controller. However, Grys is more of a multi-target lesser damage Striker (when he can manage to hit) than a Defender or a Controller.

I think we should try to pick up a real Defender and we should also try to get a healing heavy Leader like a Cleric. Thoughts?
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I think we should try to pick up a real Defender and we should also try to get a healing heavy Leader like a Cleric. Thoughts?
[/sblock]

OOC: A leader that gets surgeless healing would be nice since Mythra seems to eat through them like candy ;)

Cleric gets that, correct?

Remove ads