[Adventure] The Second Day of Mourning (Judge: renau1g)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=Time Fer a Vote] Since the debate on extended vs. short has been going on for a couple of days now, I think I'll just have you guys vote on it. Reply with Extended if you want an extended rest, or SHORT if you want a short rest. I'll wait 24 hours for all votes to come in, then you'll do whatever has the simple majority at that time. [/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=VOTE]
I'm in favor of an Extended rest. You never know when our next one will be.....
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=voting]While I can see the wisdom of an extended rest, Alexia doesn't want to let the trail get any colder than it has too. I say short.

And actually, given that there are six of us, it may be for the best that one person abstains.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
[sblock=alexia] Heh, having 1 person abstain is a good thing only if there would have been an even split of short to extended, though of course now it is impossible to have a tie vote, which is a good thing for moving us along. [/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=ooc]That's why I said it was handy to have one person abstain, rather than having a person abstain. It was to imply that one is alright, but more raises problems.[/sblock]

hornedturtle

First Post
[sblock=Occ]Lol actually Question mark needs No rest. He has full hp, full surges and is only short his one daily power. A short one would would get back some useful encounter powers.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
This is crazy
[/sblock]

Lo-Kag looks up to everyone and states "What's the rush? I don't think the thieves are going anywhere. They lost the chance to get their prize. If anything, they'll stick around and try to make a plan to get it again. If we rest, <looking at the impatient Alexia> we can be at full strength, then plan our attack instead of rushing right in at less than full strength. It is my experience that bad things happen when that is done."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads