(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Those of you that went on the Vinyards adventure should all be Lvl 3, feel free to Level up, pick spells etc...Whether you instantly gain spells that you can cast (Lvl 2 for Felix) is a grey area, but what the hell...it's not like any of you are going to surv...er, I mean. It's OK by me. As well, remember that Delmon gave each of you a Healing Salve for 1D8 HP.
XP total: Thale 1590, others 3165.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Arken said:
ooc/ Sorry about this but can one of the people that was also on the vinyard adventure post our total experience so far (it should be the same) so I can amend my character sheet. :)/ooc

Felix smiles in relief that Troi doesn't seem to badly shaken by his near death experience.

"It should wear off in just a minute, enjoy it while it lasts.
Don't do that unconcious thing again either, I've grown used to your company"

Felix's smile turns into a full blown grin. He then turns to search the room.
OoC: 1575 XP from that one,total 3165

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Uriel said:
OoC: 1575 XP from that one,total 3165

OOC: will have to wait to level until I get back home to my books (12-8). Out of town until them (and on slow dial-up).

WhatKu

First Post
Looking over Trois still evident wounds, Thale shakes his head disaprovingly. "Troi, why don't you let me use the wand on you. Your wounds are still fresh, and I don't know if I will be able to reach you if you get dropped again"

OOC: How many charges have we used on the wand? 3?

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Keia said:
OOC: will have to wait to level until I get back home to my books (12-8). Out of town until them (and on slow dial-up).

OoC: There is the SRD and/or I/someone else could easily give you the changes and...what!?!?! You left town without a Player handbook? What were you thinking!?! :O

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Uriel said:
OoC: You left town without a Player handbook? What were you thinking!?! :O

OOC: Yeah, but I managed to bring my PS2, so I'm still having some fun. I'm working on my character currently.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Felix
"It should wear off in just a minute, enjoy it while it lasts."

Troi nods. "Alright, so long as it's not stayin' or anythin'."

Felix
"Don't do that unconcious thing again either, I've grown used to your company."

Troi smiles and shrugs. "Eh, s'all good, man. Not th' first time I've gone down, an' it prolly won't be th' last, either, y'know? Besides, I'm not plannin' on goin' just yet... got some things ta do..."

Thale
"Troi, why don't you let me use the wand on you. Your wounds are still fresh, and I don't know if I will be able to reach you if you get dropped again."

Troi shrugs. "Just a little cut, y'know... nothin' serious. Oh, an' if that wand is runnin' out, or whatever, I got a little salve in this pouch here." He pats the pouch on his belt. "If I go down an' there's no healin' left, ya can use it. It'd just take a moment ta dig it out."

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik nods. "Well, there's a door ahead there," he gestures to the door, "But I suppose we ought to check these bodies first."

He glances around at the others. "Did you see the look on this one's face?" Velbrik nods at the fallen feral monk. "Was the ogre doing something to him?"

Remove ads