(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

WhatKu

First Post
"I didn't really see. He looked like he was hurting though. Mabey he was wounded by the monks or our friends? That, or mabey they turn on each other just like normal orcs and goblins."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Updated.

Thale
"I didn't really see. He looked like he was hurting though. Mabey he was wounded by the monks or our friends? That, or mabey they turn on each other just like normal orcs and goblins."

"Sounds reasonable ta me." Troi says, nodding. "Prolly somethin' like that, anyway. Dunno if I want ta think 'bout it too long, though, y'know?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
GnomeWorks said:
"Sounds reasonable ta me." Troi says, nodding. "Prolly somethin' like that, anyway. Dunno if I want ta think 'bout it too long, though, y'know?"

"I agree w' ya, there . . . not sure there's anything ta think about other than getting through here and helping the others out," Thurgan agreed. "Just point me in the gen'ral area, and I'll help out."

Thurgan searched over the two corpses looking for any clues (OOC: Search +6, Spot +5)

WizWrm

First Post
Velbrik furrows his brow. "I'm not sure. He would have other wounds, then, than the ones we gave him. And I only shot a single bolt at him before he fell." He looks down to the body and rolls it over, checking for multiple wound locations.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi shakes his head. "Alright, lemme help ya with that..." He kneels down and helps Thurgan and Velbrik search the bodies.

"I'm thinkin' we might find that shape-shiftin' cleric guy here, somewhere." Troi says, as he examines the corpses. "Since there's th' orcs, an' such, we might find 'im, too... maybe then we can get to th' bottom a this thing with th' orcs..."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Searching the bodies of the Ogre and the Monk, they Companions find little on the Monk, other than a very fresh Kroggothite Mark. There were no other obvious wounds.His face looked as if it were in mid transformation, as if whatever had been done to him wasn't yet complete,somehow...

The Ogre had little on him excet for a handful of coins in his pouch,along with an exquisite short sword stuffed into his belt as a Dagger.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Ah..." Troi says as he spots the short sword. He takes it from the ogre's body, and gives it a test swing.

"If nobody else minds, I'll take this..." He puts it through a loop in his belt, next to his rapier.

He then takes a closer look at the Kroggothite mark, trying to determine what it's purpose could be...

Knowledge (Arcana) +5, Spellcraft +3.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Uriel said:
... a very fresh Kroggothite Mark. There were no other obvious wounds. His face looked as if it were in mid transformation, as if whatever had been done to him wasn't yet complete, somehow...

"I'm wonderin' if there's a way ta undo this, maybe turn 'em normal again?" Thurgan asked. As to the short sword, Thurgan just added, "Seems like a fine weapon, ya should take it."

Remove ads