[Adventure] Underneath Hadeys' Door: DM ScorpiusRisk, Judge Renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: So for the next three encounters we freely use APs. That doesn't bode well :) Shouldn't we open eastern door first? I think I didn't use encounter powers so I don't need rest therefore:

Illarion spends the time of rest tapping around eastern door and studying the northern secret passage.

Darksteed

First Post
*Hunzu enters the room as the others rest having not exhausted himself in the least. He looks around for anything of use or interest.*

OOC: Searching the room

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: After finishing his prayer Kamotz will also search the rat room.

Upon finishing his ritual, Kamotz joins Hunzu in searching the room. The shifter breaks down the hovels, and piles the mess in one corner of the room. Feeling better about the state of the place, Kamotz rejoins Whiggins, and mounts up for further exploration.

Do what you think is best demon slayer.

OOC: if nothing important happens during the search, Kamotz will remount Whiggins. I haven't updated this on the map yet, in case something significant is still in the room.

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Shifting through the rubble that is the former lair of the rats you don't find much of any worth. Almost giving up, up a pile of shredded paper, which you guess is a nest, you find some kind of elaborate tribal mask. THe colors are dull reds and browns, with the small tusks of a boar. You are able to identify it further as being magically endowed to protect against invading spirits.

[sblock=Savage Mask]Level 6 Uncommon Head Item
Property: You gain a +2 item bonus to Will against close and area attacks.[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Sorry been a little busy with life kickin my rear heh. Does anyone have the Savage Mask on there wish list? Hunzu's not really in need of it.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: I don't think anyone in this group has a wish list. Kamotz will gladly take the mask, if no one else speaks up to say they want it.

Kamotz runs his fingers over the tusks, and then places the mask over his head, backwards. There is no hiding from Death.

Satisfied by their work, the wolf-like shifter rejoined his mount. Carry on.
[sblock=Image of backwards mask wearing.]
preview.jpg

This practice came from tiger attacks, I like the concept of "eyes in the back of your head".

[/sblock]

Last edited:

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: CaBaNa you just made my day, remind me to give you bonus XP when you all take an extended rest.

Which way boys? Through the secret door? Back to the front room to investigate the other door? The door in the bottom corner?

Remove ads