D&D 5E Adventures by FishPirate - Supplement I: People of Phandalin. For After Lost Mine.

fishpirate

Explorer
Adventures by FishPirate - Supplement I: People of Phandalin.
NPCs, Backgrounds, Feats, and Adventure Hooks for Phandalin

by Christopher M. Davidson, J.D.

Phandalin is a great location from which PCs can adventure. The information in this supplement can be used in conjunction with Lost Mine of
Phandelver, After Lost Mine,
other adventures set in and around Phandalin, or used to add more flavor to any town.

Nine of the NPCs featured in this supplement can be found in Lost Mine of Phandalin and ten others were introduced in After Lost Mine, but each has added information. The rest of the material here is new. Adventures by FishPirate - Supplement II: Monsters and Adventures Near Phandalin will examine the wildlife and monsters of the surrounding area as well as additional backgrounds, feats, and adventure hooks.

New NPCS;
2 New Backgrounds;
2 New feats;
3 New Adventure Hooks

fishpirate

Explorer
After Lost Mine III: Journey to Beneath Wyvern Tor is now available on DMsGuild.

The Ghost Tribe of Orcs were driven from their home under Wyvern Tor by some terrible evil. They marched to Phandalin and attacked, only to be defeated. Now the heroes will go beneath Wyvern Tor to discover the terror that chased out the orcs and perhaps find the source of the orc’s sardonyx. Journey to Beneath Wyvern Tor is the third of four parts in the After Lost Mine series. It will play out the journey to the orc’s former cave settlement and then into the darkness beneath. Part IV will have the party deal with the terror from the Underdark that drove out the orcs.

Remove ads