Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Jeremy

Explorer
grodog said:
Jeremy: there's a copy of Divertimento (sp?) over on the Yahoo Group archive @ http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sepulchraves-Wyre/ in the Files area (you need to join the group to gain access to the files). One day I will get around to updating the files there with posts from the past year or so.

Not Divertimento but the more recent one with the thanes and the multiclassed druids and bards. It may not have been a full fledged story hour but it was fantastic reading in any case and I wanted to go back to it. I was wondering if anyone had a copy before the boards ate it.

And... Yay! Update. I love the new bad guys, very impressive, and the length to which the good guys are going to prepare makes them even more so.

Sweetness.

Jackylhunter

First Post
hmmm, fantastic doesn't seem to do this SH justice. But I'm tired and it'll have to do for now. I'll come up with a better adjective when I get a chance.

Someone

Adventurer
Knightfall1972 said:
Amazing, simply amazing. This story hour is my favorite fiction, right now, even beyond published novels.

KF72

Ditto. I´ve read several fantasy novels that are now cnsidered classics that are way behind this SH.

Remove ads