Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

Roman

First Post

Indeed! :)

I must say that I am not a fan of the 3E epic level system of spellcasting or its other parts and would not dare to run a game using that system, but Sep has somehow managed to make it work really, really well for him. The spells are amazingly epic in Sep's game. :)

Discord :d

Great update! I can just imagine the slaughter as far as the eye can see with the skies burning above and those two just whacking away at eachother while everything dies and gets burned away that comes close due to the benediction and the runes haha.

Caarnnaaagggeee! So sick, esp with such an update so soon again!

Cheers Sep <3

edit: lol vorpal sword sibud.

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
It looks like a draw thus far. Sibud down, but also Hemah. Eadric lost his shield, and Visuit her horse. Yeshe is exhausted, but Nwm doesn't seem to have much left either. Prahar is about to enter the fight, and Ortwine has her mission of discord. That seems about even; Ortwine is, after all, a goddess.

grodog

Hero
Great update, Sep!---the divine conflicts are just amazing---so much more horsepower than when Trempa revolted against the Temple and Nwm first flexed his muscles....

Cheiromancer

Adventurer
Could you refresh my memory on this Cheiromancer? I remember the bargain being struck, but not where she made the transition from nominal divinity to true divinity.

It seems I misunderstood the import of Ortwine's taking her place with the other Nireem. In the parley with Sibud, reference is made to her quest for divinity, which may or may not prove successful. So I guess her apotheosis is still in the future. But this indicates that it will happen eventually.

Remove ads