• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
Avarice said:
Well, you could always download Cheiromancer's thread as a text file (using thread tools). If you prefer something more readable, I seem to recall that Grodog has the compilation stored online in .doc form, um... somewhere. (Grodog? A little help here?)

You can download the files from the Wyre Yahoo group @ http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sepulchraves-Wyre/

In my compilations, I interleaved, chronologically, the interesting posts from the SH as well as the RG threads. That said, I haven't updated the files in quite awhile, so they're definitely not current for recent story updates or rules discussions.

Suldulin

First Post
Indeed, few in number are the things that could give me greater pleasure than holding a physical copy of the tales of wyre. Blackdirge being published brings some new hope to such becoming reality.

Remove ads