After Earth OOC

ethandrew

First Post
You know, I've tried to watch that movie about five times, each time I fall asleep pretty early on, and then wake up right before the end, right before the 'big reveal' occurs.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I've been sick since monday. Will probably be until next monday before I can pull up enough concentration to post update...

Blackrat

Life... Yeah, I feel less and less interested in pbp's lately and I'm afraid I have to put the game on hiatus again. Don't know how long... Until I get my drive for anything back... At least we reached an "end of adventure" again.

If people are still around when my depressive state is over, I'd love to start another adventure. Until then, see you around, although I'll probably be dropping from some of the other games too...

Rhun

First Post
Life... Yeah, I feel less and less interested in pbp's lately and I'm afraid I have to put the game on hiatus again. Don't know how long... Until I get my drive for anything back... At least we reached an "end of adventure" again.

Quite understandable. Although I really enjoy this game, I understand how lack of interest can affect the ability to move a game along.

If people are still around when my depressive state is over, I'd love to start another adventure. Until then, see you around, although I'll probably be dropping from some of the other games too...

I'll be here. Good luck overcoming your "depressive state." I recommend you get outside, get some sun, and have a good time!

Blackrat

Whoa, it's been nearly three years :D I'm not depressed anymore. Not that I'd have time to resurrect the game but maybe through this thread I can exchange greetings with you old pals. Man, long time. I actually got married since.

Anyway, how are you guys? Everyone still around more or less?

Remove ads