• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Ennies Party/Dinner at Gencon

Greatwyrm said:
Since I've never been to the Ram, will there be some kind of staging area for people to walk/drive together?
The Ram is only 2 blocks from the convention center, so no need to drive. I assume that everyone will be gathering right after the ENnies and walking over, thats what we did last year.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
The Ram is only 2 blocks from the convention center, so no need to drive. I assume that everyone will be gathering right after the ENnies and walking over, thats what we did last year.

Yes, but two blocks in which direction? :confused:

Looks like I'm rolling my d4 to guess my way there! ;)

Ashy

First Post
BrooklynKnight, looks like I'm not going to be able to make it after all. :( Look for me next year, tho!!!

Have fun and roleplay a time or two for the ol' tiefer!

EDIT: BTW, if no one has said it yet - THANKS, BROOKLYNKNIGHT for organizing all of this! :)

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Aw, I hope its not because of room arrangements, maybe we could squeese you into a corner somewhere?

Maybe SoCal or Next year! Sorry you cant make it!

MalcolmCGS

First Post
Well, I'll certainly be coming. And a mere 4000 (maybe slightly less) miles trip to get there! Flying out from Scotland tomorrow morning, so should get there for the evening of the first day of the con. Yaaaaay!

Cheers
Malcolm

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads