After the gaming...

Funeris

First Post
Hi all (and long time no see)!

Our DC/MD Gameday is occurring on the day before my birthday. Since the gaming will be ending at 7 pm, I wondered if anyone wanted to continue the festivities afterward (perhaps a drink, some dessert or the like). Any takers?

~Fune

Last edited:

Xer0

First Post
I would definitely be up for hanging out for a while after the Gameday is done, but I've got a Metro to catch to my car and then a hour+ ride back home, so my time will be a bit limited. It'll probably be easier to organize something the day of the 27th than it would be to do something right now.

I called a some places, but no one would commit to anything without a formal catering-type arrangement that required large sums of money. Unfortunately, most of the restaurants in the immediate vicinity aren't very large, either. Small groups with different food desires could be accomodated at the different places, though. And within a couple Metro stops are lots of other places, too. Just not a lot of places that can accomodate a party of 30 on short notice!

I think we're going to end up winging it the day of, or maybe coming up with a plan the night before.

Worst comes to worst, we've got the room till midnight, and there's always places that deliver :lol:

Xer0

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Worst comes to worst, we've got the room till midnight, and there's always places that deliver :lol:
I like your thinking, sir and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Remove ads