Against the Darkmaster - a new Epic Fantasy MERP-inspired game

Topramesk

Explorer
The digital version of the Against the Darkmaster Core Rules is live! Backers check your emails: you should receive a DriveThruRPG link to download your copy.

Update 30: Digital copies delivery · Against the Darkmaster

And if you missed the Kickstarter, you can now grab your digital copy of the Against the Darkmaster Core Rules on DriveThruRPG:

Against the Darkmaster Core Rules - Open Ended Games, Inc. | DriveThruRPG.com

329319.jpg

Topramesk

Explorer
Hear ye! Hear ye! Our online store is finally open!

If you missed the Kickstarter you get another chance to grab a book and join the fight Against the Darkmaster right here: https://vsdarkmaster.com/shop/

Unfortunately, at the moment we still cannot ship to the UK, but our redcaps are working hard to find a solution to this problem!

Dartavian

Explorer
Received my physical copy this weekend, absolutely a beautiful game book; 5-star Product. I hope this game gets the traction it deserves. I am looking forward to seeing what other products will be created/released using the Powered by Open00 Open License.

My group will be playing in a stripped down version of the Birthright Campaign Setting by TSR. Treating it as a generic party-based campaign, removing bloodlines, blood abilities & domain rules. Awnsheghliens of the setting will be denizens and commanders of the Dark Lord.

I am curios to discover what campaign setting others will be using?

Topramesk

Explorer
The Wheel turns and Ages come and pass - a Kickstarter update and a few announcements about our future projects!

Topramesk

Explorer
Break the Silence! Face the perils of the Biting Woods and protect the people of Dawnfell from the attack of a vicious clan of Wild Trolls in The Silence of Dawnfell, a new scenario for Against the Darkmaster by award-winning author Scott Malthouse!

357874.jpg

Remove ads