Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
Unleashed: As I think the only wildcard decision on who is going where is Damien, if you would like I will go ahead and post the first part of you going to the lodge to get things moving again.

I know the weekend is a slower time, as it should be, but if you are ready, I am..:)

Garrison:
Jorun
Chryse
Shadow
Samuel

Bronzewood Lodge:
Orin
Damien

Last edited:

unleashed

First Post
Go ahead and it seems as if Damien is coming with Orin...I won't be posting for about 8 hours, bed soon...Monday morning quickly approaches. ;)

Verbatim

Explorer
Get some sleep amigo...:)

Also I know it is just a typo Ozmar, but in your post it says you will not be taking the wounded to the garrison. Made me smile when I saw that.

Jorun: So you are hurt eh? Well, I have a horse and know a healer. Suck it up slackers, I will see you all tomorrow. Go team Heironeous!!!!

Verbatim

Explorer
If you guys could, just so I will know who took what in coinage and did anyone take the MW Morningstar and small studded leather?

Same question with the potions..

I will get a post out later tonight, but for now it is football time with the buds on my last day here in Beantown!!!

unleashed

First Post
Just one small problem with that...you haven't told us what was in the pouches in the box yet apart from coins. ;)

As for everything else, well I thought the group going straight back to the garrison would just take everything else with them and we'd sort it out when we can make a better guess as to what the items might do.

List of current treasure:
(from bag)
40 gp, 425 sp
Four silver syringes each filled with a liquid of somekind (Chryse has detected magic--three with conjuration enchantment, and one with an abjuration enchantment.)
Eight pints of lamp oil
Five tindertwigs
A coiled length of silk rope
A metal flask
Rose Quartz (45-50 gp)
Blue Quartz (3) (7-10 gp/ea)
Obsidian necklace (180-200 gp)
(from goblin leader)
MW morningstar
Small studded leather
(from metal box)
Small bottle with a wax stopper
Three leather pouches (edit: 82 gp, 340 sp)
A finely crafted ivory spined and leather bound book

Edit: So that's 122 gp, 765 sp -- which comes to 20 gp, 127 sp each (leaving 2 gp, 3 sp). We could shift the coins around to divvy it even further, but why bother.

Last edited:

Ozmar

First Post
Verbatim said:
Get some sleep amigo...:)

Also I know it is just a typo Ozmar, but in your post it says you will not be taking the wounded to the garrison. Made me smile when I saw that.

Jorun: So you are hurt eh? Well, I have a horse and know a healer. Suck it up slackers, I will see you all tomorrow. Go team Heironeous!!!!

Huh. Weird freudian slip I'm sure. I did not mean to write that. :)

Well, its corrected now.

Ozmar the cixelsyD

Verbatim

Explorer
Work has blocked access to the boards since I have been away, so I will now only be able to post at night when I am at the home pc. I will still try to maintain a solid post each day for you all, and when I am not able to be here, feel free to continue to keep up the good RPing, as I reward for that just as much as combat.

Sorry for omitting the treasure part:

coins 340 sp, 82 gp.

If anyone opened up the binder, they would see that it holds two sheets of finely pressed paper. The writing on the pages however seem to constantly swirl when stared at and staring at it too long makes the person feel as if they have a headache coming on.

Remove ads