Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
Oz: Feel free to pick a group and write yourself there...either with Samuel or Chryse and Shadow. Either one you choose is fine.

All: If I am doing too much RP stuff for your likings, please let me know, as I think I am doing a good job of introducing the NPCs you will interact with, but I don't want to bog you all down too much.

Verbatim the Nervous DM

Saterus

First Post
Verbatim said:
Verbatim the Nervous DM

That is so completely unnecessary. I'm not sure if you really are nervous or not, but to me it seems like a bunch of crap. Nervous...pff...

You're doing great. I'm enjoying myself. :D

Verbatim

Explorer
I promise I am not looking for ego boosters, it is just that while I am a huge "story" guy, with the boards being a slower paced animal, I don't want to take away from the "meat" of it by RPing each and every event. That is where my truthful nervousness comes in at.

I am glad you guys are having a great time, and I want to keep it that way, hence my sometimes asking the same question a hundred times..:)

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Verbatim said:
Oz: Feel free to pick a group and write yourself there...either with Samuel or Chryse and Shadow. Either one you choose is fine.

All: If I am doing too much RP stuff for your likings, please let me know, as I think I am doing a good job of introducing the NPCs you will interact with, but I don't want to bog you all down too much.

Verbatim the Nervous DM

I was kind of wondering about that as this IS a Hackmaster game is it not so what is with all the idle useless roleplaying?

kidding

You are doing a great job and I am throroughly enjoying myself.

Butt kissing for goodness now where is my treat?

snicker

Verbatim

Explorer
I got a treat for you, its called one free night of rest before you enter the "real" world out there. Enjoy it, as it might be your last...

unleashed

First Post
Verbatim said:
If I am doing too much RP stuff for your likings, please let me know, as I think I am doing a good job of introducing the NPCs you will interact with, but I don't want to bog you all down too much.

Verbatim the Nervous DM

Never too much RP stuff, never! Believe me this game is actually RP-lite compared to some games I'm playing in. Anyway I'm having plenty of fun, so keep it up. :D

Saterus

First Post
Ok, the guard that was outside my door went and started talking to the other two, right? Mainly, he's not there now, is he? And at this point, have I already bathed?

Verbatim

Explorer
Picture an apartment complex that has a hallway with the rooms on each side, two on each side.

x: :x
: :
: :
x: :x

The guard is in the center of the room, except for when he leaves to fetch an attendent for the bath.

I am sorry this weekend has been slow for me, but after football I am going to put up a "moving" forward post. I have a feeling Orin and Damien will have some more RPing things to do, and if those in the garrison decide to leave before the night is over, that is their call as well..:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases