Age of Worms (Act I All Quiet on the Western Front)

Verbatim

Explorer
All,

I do apologize for the delay, but I promise things will get moving on this soon. I just have to finish some RL work that has popped up on the radar, and once this project is over, I will have more free time on the boards, as well as personal life.

I would offer a cheap bribe, but that would only insult you guys, but I can promise that after this week, we will be back to daily updates. I will try to get a post out tomorrow, as I will be working from my home, but for now, I am just beat.

Thanks for hanging in here, and I promise things are looking better..:)

Verbatim

Saterus

First Post
Heh, don't worry about it. My computer is still being nuts and only working when it feels like it. Its got some sort of ghost problem that only manifests itself when I need it and not talking to anyone that can help me fix it. :S I was actually getting on to post that I was sorry I've been slow posting but between school and work I havent had time to fix my PC so that I can use it reliably. I bought some new SATA cables tonight and hopefully that will fix the problem completely, I sorta doubt it, but only time will tell. It booted on the first try after switching cables, so I don't know.

Hope your project goes well.

Majin

First Post
Nope, not me. ;) Damien's staying unusually quiet on this one. Verbatim has just been incredibly busy the past week or so. That should be clearing up shortly as he has said, I believe. :)

unleashed

First Post
Majin said:
Nope, not me. ;) Damien's staying unusually quiet on this one. Verbatim has just been incredibly busy the past week or so. That should be clearing up shortly as he has said, I believe. :)

Well I was wondering whether Verbatim was waiting on some input from you as he's posted for Chryse & Shadow since I last posted (from posts after mine, so I was pointing out a continuing post in case it had been missed).

Majin

First Post
<shrug> Might be some mis-communication between us, but I'm pretty sure I told him I didn't have much to post during this encounter. Either way, he knows now. :D

hippocrachus

First Post
Verbatim has been struck by lightning/Meteor2/slime.
Correspondence has been shaky and details are few in number.
If anyone present is a meteorologist/White Mage/Ghostbuster, please send help to crow112101 at yahoo dot com.

Verbatim

Explorer
All,

I know that the reports of my demise have been circulating on the internet and tabloids, but I just wanted to say that for a while I thought I was truly dead, it turns out I was merely in lower Alabama....

RL has been hectic for me as many of you all know, and while the situation currently is one that I can survive on, there are still many things I have to do before I am squared away like I want to be.

However I do still want to continue the game if you all still wish me to do so. I will apologize in advance if the game starts to seem a little more dark, as there has been little lately for me to be in a "good" mood over.

I am going out of town for the weekend to see some friends in Va Beach, but I will be back Monday morning-ish. I will press on with those who are still here, but will fault none if they have pressed on for greener pastures and calmer seas.

See you all Monday...

Verbatim

Saterus

First Post
Good news. I seem to have fixed my harddrive. *knocks on wood* It's working at the moment for the first time in a long time. I'm sorta glad I haven't missed much. Hope life slows down for you Verbatim.

Remove ads