• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms - Issue #124 - Does Anyone Have It?

Festivus said:
I got home and checked, I have the magazine, but no map is in it.

Perhaps we could triangulate with the person who had the map and ship once from the US to save postage. I dunno, but send me a private message if interested and lets see if we can work it out somehow so it ends up costing you less than it would have from Paizo.

Festivus, I don't have access to instant messaging. I am interested, and I think that we can work something out. Send me an e-mail via EN World.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

grodog

Hero
Was the Diamond Lake map also included in the issue 124 file of maps/illos on Paizo?

I seem to have misplaced all of my copies of Dungeon 124 at the moment, but if things don't work out with the other guys, I should have a copy available to trade, too, Olaf.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Olaf,

Having been down to the Central Markets? There's a guy on Gouger Street (Near the T-Bar and Subway) who often sells used magazines. He often has Dragons issues, but I have seen a few Dungeons there as well.

Sound of Azure said:
Olaf,

Having been down to the Central Markets? There's a guy on Gouger Street (Near the T-Bar and Subway) who often sells used magazines. He often has Dragons issues, but I have seen a few Dungeons there as well.

I'll have a look at lunchtime today.

Thanks,

Olaf the Stout

Remove ads