Agent Death

Sialia

First Post
Well, the game had the best opening line ever.

"Alex, you've just been shot, and you're down."

Seems like as good a place to begin as any.

Sialia

First Post
We'll have to have you down sometime so you can meet this crew (contact), if you haven't done so already. (I think perhaps you've already met . . . Unseelie, was it?) I think you'd enjoy them.

Probably the single greatest SAN losing moment of the game for me was the moment when we were bickering about whether one of our guns had an auto-fire option, and Mythago flipped open her sourcebook to look it up, only to notice that her bookmark for the gun tables was her Good Vibrations catalog. "Oh, is that where that's been," she says.

Apparently, they sell interesting Rubber Duckies.

Sialia

First Post
One more good moment to share--it was a night with a lot of good moments--and if we just told you the story, you'd miss this meta stuff, right?

I can't remember what was going on. Somebody said "Am I gonna have to roll for that?"

and Mythago replied, "I don't need dice to do this to you . . ."

Whoever it was rapidly agreed that rolling for it was probably their best bet.

(contact)

Explorer
I was originally going to meet Swack-Iron and even spoke with Mythago on the phone, but they got busy (or got smart, depending on your p.o.v.), and in the end, J'quan wound up drawing the short straw. He hung out with Piratecat & myself and we talked campaign stuff and had a really pleasant cup of coffee and some Thai food.

IIRC, Kaya and Silkie were with us for a breif minute, but the young'un started acting a fool in the restaraunt, so his mom snatched his ass home (which worked out for us, because that let us speak gamer-ese more unapologetically). Maybe Sean didn't get to meet Silkie, I'm not sure about that point.

At any rate, Kevin and I both thought that you would make a great match with their group, and we gave you glowing reccomendations. I was personally intrigued enough to open a case number on you all, and have kept you under HINT and electronic survellance since that time, under the code name RUBBER DUCKY.

:)

mythago

Hero
Of all the Eric's-grandma-noncompliant gizmoes I own, the Questionable Ducky is not among them.

I indeed had to blow off the SF crowd on short notice due to poor kid-related planning on my part, IIRC. We must rectify this...

J'quan

First Post
Wow, I go through old email and follow URLs, and I find the most amazing additions to a thread :)

First off, Happy New Year all. Right, that's out of the way.

I'd love to see mythago start from the beginning as well. I suspect we'd have to help her with a lot of the flavor text and discussion; the multiple scenes of Miranda showing her true nature as completely out of her element in a big city (DC), her first experiences with Thai, Indian food... so many scenes.

and so few SAN points.

Scary fact of the game: I've lost over 20 SAN points from the beginning, and found out at the last session, that I still have more SAN that some of the other chars. *hides in his new bodY*

(contact)

Explorer
I've had some Thai food that made me question my sanity.

So how much of the Homeland Defense budget is getting siphoned into Delta Green? Maybe the PCs will get some leet new gear . . .

(cowboy voice) Allright, Mythago. Start postin'

mythago

Hero
The PCs have been 'officially' under the auspices of a HomeSec inter-agency cooperation team since the beginning....

I'm working on it in between studying for the bar

[pauses to SHOOT SELF]

so it may be a while. But I'm working on it. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads