Agents of Change: The Time Travel RPG

H

Harrrbinger

This looks cool. As anyone who knows me know, I'm a sucker for time travel stuff.

Agents of Change: The Time Travel RPG
: How much of our past are you willing to change, to save the future? In this tabletop RPG, you will answer this question. What are you willing to change in the past, to save the future? This game tells the story of agents for one of two factions, who project their consciousnesses into the past in order to preserve or upset the fabric of time. Both sides believe that their vision of the future is correct, but the truth of the matter can only be discovered by your agents.

Come and become an Agent of Change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
We do similar RPGs a lot (like going back in time and prevent Kennedy's death), lots of fun.

I'm wondering though, will there be source material about historical events, or will the GMs have to do all the research? Doing research for the Kennedy assassination alone took lots of time.

bigeshu

First Post
Sorry about the lack of updates, but when I was working on the kickstarter I could not access the boards. We do have a prototype character sheet and cover art that's shown at my blog which you can look up if you search for gamerwritings blogspot on google (I can't yet post links) As far as the question about research, we are planning on doing timeline supplements where we do research ourselves on small periods of time with sample adventures or missions within that time period. We can't cover every period, of course, but we're hoping to get as many awesome ones as possible.

bigeshu

First Post
Agreed. Matter of fact, we're planning on the first supplement to be released shortly after the game's launch and we're picking a period of time in victorian england to fit the aesthetic we're using.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Nice. Do you take suggestions for more?

Maybe not right away doing supplements for all of them but themes with link collections and book references (probably a forum on your site users can update when they find something interesting). This way, you will have ideas of different times and places people might be interested in, plus players and GMs have a way to share their knowledge.

bigeshu

First Post
Nice. Do you take suggestions for more? Maybe not right away doing supplements for all of them but themes with link collections and book references (probably a forum on your site users can update when they find something interesting). This way, you will have ideas of different times and places people might be interested in, plus players and GMs have a way to share their knowledge.
Actually, we've found a webdesigner who we're negotiating with to create just that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases