Agents of Change: The Time Travel RPG

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
It's going to take a while to figure it all out, but basically it's a world where magic and technology exists together and we had time travel and parallel universes show up before. Bit like Star Trek in a D&D universe, with some Star Ward mixed in. We didn't play in it for a few years now as we were out of ideas. Time to revive it :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Dammit. Now I can't stop thinking about time travel and campaign settings.

Bigeshu, do you have a feel for when the game will be available to the general public who didn't Kickstart it?

bigeshu

First Post
Well, I will admit I'm looking for playtesters. But beyond that, We're shooting for a June release, but it's being sent to an editor in the next week or two so it may be sooner than that.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm messing around with an unrelated time travel game, so I won't volunteer as a playtester--it wouldn't be fair. I'll be excited to hear play reports, though.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
My bunch of no-good gaming fools (their own description) would probably jump at the chance, especially as the 5e craze has died down a bit.

bigeshu

First Post
Well then let me dust off the playtest adventure. Shoot me a pm with group numbers and if your guys prefer pre-gens or not.

bigeshu

First Post
We have our first playtest report in!

I'm waiting for the full write-up to share, but the players had a little difficulty with determining order of actions and believe that the rules, as is, creates characters with too low a chance for success on actions. The scenario that I gave them was to push The Pig War into an actual violent conflict between Britain and America with the intended goal of preventing the Civil War from happening by providing both sides a shared enemy.

Remove ads