D&D 5E Agile Parry + Dual Wielder AC

Clineage or Vuman with weapon master, MC character, or any Race with a martial weapon proficiency (which you can swap for sword) which is Githyanki, Dwarves, Elves and a few others.
Hobgoblins.

I still think it's more useful with a ranged weapon though. With the exception of a whip, any melee weapon will eventually be obsoleted by fists, and the best eligible ranged weapon is the shortbow, which you are proficient in by default. It can be a nice low level bonus if it comes as part of a package, but it is never worth using build-resources to acquire.

Last edited:

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
After you have maxed out DEX you can increase WIS for +1 AC.

The feat would really need to increase AC by more than one pip for it to be worthwhile, since monks gain no benefit from the other aspects.
Hmm... that is a good point. I doubt (using standard array or point-buy) many builds would max out both DEX and WIS and have feats left over for Dual Wielder. I mean, a Mountain Dwarf with two +2 could begin with DEX and WIS 17, but then you would need your level 4, 8, and 12 ASIs to max them out. So, best case scenario such a PC wouldn't take Dual Wielder for the AC +1 bonus until level 16! Even with rolling scores, it is unlikely (unless you roll REALLY lucky) to get it before level 12. shrug

So, yeah, no reason whatsoever for a monk to take Dual Wielder in the long run.

Remove ads