Airwalkrr's Greyhawk: The Forgotten Depths of Kulkanor IC

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye see? If 'ts made 'f stone, ask a dwarf, HA!" the dwarf notes as he trots inside and inspects the area. "We should jam dat wench, we DON't want to get trapped inside 'ere"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"And p..p..probably get some torches." Hanon stutters out looking at the darkness.

[sblock=OOC] That darkness is so lucky I'm not playing a wizard or I would magic missle it. :p:p:p [/sblock]

possum

First Post
Thamior chuckles at Hanon's call for torches. "Unless you lost them on your way here, I saw you buy some myself in town," the elf laughs. "Or, at least I think I did," he adds.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hanon looking a little abashed, remebers he did indeed purchase some torches. Putting his mace back on his belt he takes off his pack and shield and goes looking for one.

[sblock=OOC] I couldn't remember if I had purchased them for Hanon and he wasn't linked in my signature (that's changed ;)). Only two need to make them counnt. [/sblock]

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Luth unslings his pack, reaches in and takes out a torch. "Anyone else need one?" he asks. He opens the top and show the party that most of its contents are more torches. "They were cheap, and I had the room, so I bought a bunch. Something about being stuck seven stories underground in pitch black darkness just creeps me out."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Kit accepts a torch out of politeness, but leaves it unlit. He is conscious of not stepping on anyone's toes. "Um, I have a lantern as well," he adds sheepishly. "Maybe we start with torches and see how we do?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=ooc] marching order then?? and probably only need two torchbearers Hanon can be one. [/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I can take the front," Valeska offers. "Should I carry a torch, or should I keep my hands free for danger?" She indicates her sword and shield.

Remove ads