airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

rangerjohn

Explorer
How about this, short but gets the ball rolling.

I was born of the travelling Varasians. Typical of those of my kind I was care free, lose of morals (property rights and free loving, with many one night stands.)
I was caught thieving as a child, by a priest of Serenrae.
Taken in by him, reformed and trained in the faith. During this time, I was given a vision of coming events by Serenrae and my possible involvement. Now truly realizing and embracing the rebirth offered by Serenrae, I have embraced the church and the party as my new family.

We now travel to Sandpoint each for our various reasons, but always in my mind is the visions I received of the coming troubles.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Yea that looks like a great place to start rangerjohn. I'll try to review the crunch tomorrow. [MENTION=30016]SelcSilverhand[/MENTION], it doesn't look like J. Alexander is coming back, so you can have his spot.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Looks like a solid background core to me! Easy to embellish as needed as we go with that much to start with.
What's amazing is how much the fluff of Serenrae, matched some random rolls. The most outrageous parts the new family and the visions were rolled. As well as being influenced by a boss.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
I've got some initial character info posted. Let me know what you think. I switched to Barbarian instead of fighter because I found an old backstory I wrote that I really liked and it made more sense with that class.
I'm interested in taking a rage power from APG at 2nd level so I'm not going to do the core only option.

Scotley

Hero
Made the corrections to my character, but I still haven't figured out the bio bug. Will fool with it more tomorrow. I read in one of the players guides that Cheliaxians speak Cheliax free. At least I think I did. Will look for a reference tomorrow.

Remove ads