airwalkrr's Rise of the Runelords (OOC)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I like "Boggy Creek Irregulars." Not feeling very creative ATM; I might come up with something when I'm jolted from sleep at 2 in the morning . . . Of course, I won't remember it the next day.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Sandpoint is a mixture of Varasian and civillized Shoanti, However, keep in mind the upper class in Varasia, is invading Chelexians. Like the Normans in medieval England. Exept in Sandpoint's case where the only local nobility represented are the Kaijitsus. They are of "Varasian"/Tian descent.

Shayuri

First Post
The Sandpoint Six?

Do you guys want to have met up before we went to Sandpoint, or did we meet in Sandpoint and decide to form a company?

Shayuri

First Post
The Sandpoint Six?

Do you guys want to have met up before we went to Sandpoint, or did we meet in Sandpoint and decide to form a company?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Sandpoint Six works for me. Possibly we met on the road on the way to Sandpoint? A few days outside the city would've given us a chance to become acquainted, but there would still be enough unfamiliarity with each other to allow for character development by revealing parts of our history.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The Sandpoint Six sounds good. Meeting on the road would work. There's bound to be lots of traffic in and out of town along with small inns and waystations along the road. We could have joined up in ones and twos until all of us were together.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Sandpoint Six does sound good. We might be travelling with a caravan to town. There will be lots of people going, there is a festival to celebrate the opening of the new temple.

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia, I think, would have started out on her own, on the road from Magnimar.

I will say she met up with a caravan while traveling and was invited to come along with them. Other PCs could have been with them too. Then at any point along the way, during stops at roadside inns and the like, those not with the caravan could have been met.

Talashia intends to use Sandpoint as a 'base' of sorts, while she hunts for relics and writings in the ruins of old Thassilon.

Remove ads