Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=arcanaman]To open any command tag, such as "sblock" or "quote," you surround the tag with brackets [ ]. Then you type whatever you wish to be contained within the tag. When you are finished and you wish to close the command tag, use the command surrounded by brackets again, only this time add a back-slash / before the tag, such as "/sblock" or "/quote." Note that you can also address or attribute a tag to someone at the beginning by using the = sign, such as "sblock=address" or "quote=attribute." For an example of how I made this an sblock tag, click on the Quote button on this post and examine my use of tags.

As an aside, I don't remember approving lesser orb of fire. I may be mistaken though. I thought I said to keep to the core rulebooks. I remember giving you a wand of magic missiles and the book of the hells though.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden feels a cold clarity settle over her mind as the goblinoid creature rushes forward. She blocks off the Coward's shrieking panic so that she might fully assess the situation and comes to the realization that using her powers would leave her vulnerable to its attack. Instead, she stabs at it with her dagger.

[sblock=OOC]Not sure if it was my action or not, but I'm posting it just in case it is.
Standard action: attack the goblin +0 dagger, 1d4 dmg
No move action.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Arden slashes at the goblin before her with her dagger but he ducks out of the way. Kleb looks for an opening in defenses of the goblin before him and manages to bring his axe up underneath the goblin's torso, nearly cleaving him in half. The goblin falls over limp and lifeless.

[sblock=Initiative]
17 - Michael
13 - Arden
12 - Garabold
6 - Kleb
4 - Lestrivius <--
4 - Goblins[/sblock][sblock=OOC]Reminder, you are still prone unless you have taken a move action to stand. Arden, you took a -4 penalty to your attack, although it didn't matter since you rolled a 6. I assume Kleb will stand after killing his goblin.[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Post 247 I had Arden stand & Kleb stood in post 249. I'm not sure if I had an action at the time to actually do so as I was a bit confused about initiative and actions at the time. Also, if I couldn't have had her do so previously, I would have used the move action of her just passed turn to stand up. However, I can have her stand on her next turn.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Sorry, I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I have been missing a lot of little details. I missed the part about Arden standing. Anyway, as I said, it doesn't matter much since she rolled a 6 to begin with. Arden and Garabold both got to act in the surprise round. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Arcanaman, just waiting on you to declare Lestrivius' action. You are currently prone and threatened by a goblin. Here are a couple tips if you have any tactical questions. Standing will provoke an attack of opportunity, as would crawling away. If you crawl away, you may only move 5 feet as a move action. You may draw a weapon or weapon-like object, such as a wand, without provoking. Also note that attacking or using a wand does not provoke so that may be your best course of action. You could also use the total defense action as a standard action giving you +4 to AC and then stand, which negates the bonus an attacker gets against you because you are prone. You may cast a spell while prone, but doing so provokes an attack of opportunity as it normally would while threatened. You may attempt to cast defensively by making a Concentration check with a DC of 15 + the spell level. If you succeed, you cast the spell and it does not provoke. If you fail, you still do not provoke, but the spell fizzles and is lost.[/sblock]

Remove ads