Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Suddenly, you hear the piercing screams of several small, ugly creatures with pointed ears emerging from the brush to lunge towards you. There is one of them for each of you and they clearly bear you malice. Each one bears a crude club of some kind bristled with wicked, rusted barbs on the end. They appear intended for rending your flesh.

Initiative
17 - Michael
13 - Arden
12 - Garabold
6 - Kleb
4 - Lestrivius
4 - Creatures

[sblock=OOC]It looks like Arden and Garabold are the only ones not surprised by the creatures. They may act in the surprise round (standard action only). I've posted Garabold's action below. Once I have Arden's action, I will post the action for the creatures and everyone else can act. Feel free to post proactively though.

FYI, you begin this battle prone as you are sitting to take in lunch.[/sblock]

Sensing something is amiss and hearing something in the bushes, Garabold stands quickly to his feet.

Attachments

• camp.xls
    52 KB · Views: 84

Kenku17

First Post
"Filthy Raiders! Know that Krendon's favor is not with you!" he says as he holds a hand to the air, his bow in the other and blue lights fly in the directions of each of the goblins. He then moves closer to the center of the group.

(OOC:Cast Bane on all goblins(-1 attack, -1 fear for 10 rounds))

airwalkrr

Adventurer
To clarify, since you begin the battle prone, standing up will take a move action, so you will only be able to move 5 feet closer to the center of the group and still manage to cast.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden stands and prepares her mind to shape the chaos of the situation. Her finger briefly, subconsciously, brush over a tattoo but she chooses not to activate it.

[sblock=OOC]I think that's all she has time for since I earlier posted her drawing her dagger. (I assume that goes off in the surprise round). Otherwise, for her next action she will summon an astral construct.[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
After standing Garabold roars out a challenge to the creatures that approach, "Goblins dare to attack us in broad daylight? I knew you creatures were foolish, but I had also thought you too cowardly to attack during the day. Ah, well, your lack of wisdom shall be the death of you. Once I have my axe in hand you shall all fall before me!"

At this, Garabold leaps to his feet. The goblins let out a war cry and come charging into your camp, clearly thirsting for your blood. They cover you to a man and prepare to assault you with their cruel bludgeoning devices. Michael's curse catches them unawares and they are briefly cloaked in pale blue energy (the spell was a success). Garabold reaches for his axe which is lying on the ground next to him. Seeing that he has let down his guard, the goblin takes a swing, landing a hit squarely on the barbarian's back. Garabold lets out a shriek of angry pain, then, in a fit of rage, swings his axe at the goblin's head. A spray of goblin blood spatters across the glade floor as the head rolls off the goblin's shoulders and onto the ground. Garabold lets out a fierce victory cry at the sight of his kill.

Initiative
17 - Michael
13 - Arden <--*
12 - Garabold
6 - Kleb
4 - Lestrivius
4 - Goblins

*I went ahead and did Garabold's action since you all get to go before the goblins go again anyway.

Attachments

• camp2.xls
    54 KB · Views: 116

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb stands in alarm and tries to strike out at the nearest goblin.

OOC: Sorry, but I can't see excel files from this 'puter. I'll try to access it via my laptop later.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]Here's a jpg. It doesn't have the key since that was a separate sheet, but hopefully you remember which avatar is which.[/sblock]

Attachments

• camp2.jpg
    camp2.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 61

Remove ads