Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

Kenku17

First Post
Kleb leans over to check on Kylest and mumbles, "Ah hells... Get some food and water into you, Kylest. And some rest." He returns to the party and says, Kylest is looking pretty bad. Someone will need to try and see what ails him. I never paid attention during my master's healing lessons."

Looking to the man he asks, "What do you mean are you prepared? We surely are, but perhaps you might have in mind something more."

"I'll go and see, I been taught well in thoes ways." Micheal says and walks off in the direction of where Kylest is.

(ooc:Heal check to see whats ailing Kylest. (1d20+10=26))

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Why, I mean to say you can't fight werewolves with steel of course!" the large man bellows, "You need silversheen to coat your weapons, or weapons alchemically treated with silver. As a matter of fact, I happen to have some for sale, and at a bargain rate too," he adds with a twinkle in his eye.

[sblock=Kenku17 "Michael"]Kylest is suffering from a common malady known as filth fever. He likely contracted it while your group was in the city. It's not particularly life-threatening in most cases, but he'll need several days of rest.[/sblock]

Kenku17

First Post
Micheal does what he can to sooth Kylest and then returns to the other. "Hes come down with a bad fever." Micheal says "He should be ok if he stays on bedrest, but I don't think hes going to be joining us for the rest of this journey"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb sighs at the news of his ally's condition, "It is what it is, I suppose." He turns toward the hunter and asks, "And how much are you selling your supply for?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Ha! Ha! Ha!" bellows the enormous man, "My fee is simple. Allow me to accompany you on whatever quest you endeavor upon now. I thirst for battle and nothing of late has quenched it. I sense in you a greater purpose than mere errands, and so I wish to join. Allow me, and I shall lend you the use of these for the duration of the adventure."

At this, he produces a glistening silver broadsword (treat as shortsword) and a quiver full of arrows with silver heads. He also brings out two flasks and sets them on the table.

"A silver weapon, 20 silver arrows, and two flasks of silversheen. More than enough to deal with even a pack of werewolves. What do you say?"

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden licks her fingers clean as she finishes her meal. She leans back and looks appraisingly at the rather large and boisterous fellow. "Well, Garabold, son of Tragor, Slayer of Beasts, and Strider of the Tundraland, wherever that may be, you certainly can handle a boar's rib with ease. If you handle a sword half as well you would be a welcome asset in our group. But I'm only one-quarter of a voice." She looks to her three companions for their opinions. "What do you say? With Kylest down for who knows how long and Michael with a pressing need to attend to business and return to Narovan, an additional sword might be a good idea."

[...Don't trust him; he has a wolfish look. Likely he'll drag you out to the wilderness and go all bestial. In fact, don't trust any of them...]

Arden smiles and ignores the Coward. Although it was right the last time... "Well, my friends?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"That's two for two!" the loud man exclaims, then, looking to the elf and paladin, he leans forward, cocking his eyes, "Well what d'ya say, lads? Been a while since my axe seen battle."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb considers it, then says in way of answer, "Let's be clear. I don't know you, and so I don't trust you. But that trust can be earned by your deeds while we travel." The paladin puts out his hand in friendship, and uses his detect evil ability on Garabold.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"A pleasure then! So is that that? When do we head out, and what is our great and noble quest?"

[sblock=Deuce "Kleb"]Garabold does not have an evil aura.[/sblock]

Remove ads