Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The bald man stares suspiciously at Arden for a moment, then his mouth cracks a wide smile. He sets down his boar rib and wipes his mouth before speaking, "Garabold is the name. Son of Tragor, Slayer of Beasts, and Strider of the Tundraland," he proclaims proudly, "I fear no mere wolf or other beast besides. I am a warrior's warrior. Battle is my soul's desire and conflict my passion. Fear is a foreign emotion to my frenzied thirst for blood. In short, no madam, I am not troubled by wolves. I would relish the chance to tangle bare-handed with not one, but ten!

"Do tell me though. What brings you to these parts? Do you seek adventure and glory as I do, or are you a traveler or merchant on your way to business?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb watches Kylest pay for a room and gives the innkeeper 5sp for space in the common room and a meal. As he walks past Arden with Kylest in tow he mumbles to himself not quietly enough, "Right now we seek a hot meal and warm bed..."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden's stomach rumbles as she tucks into her own plate of food with gusto. The morning meal at the Dawn House was a long time back. "Travel...with others." She jerks a thumb towards the four of her traveling companions. "...safety." She shrugs and finishes chewing her mouthful and swallows. "I've business in Karowick. Farming matters, not very interesting sadly." She cuts off another huge bite and begins chewing. "So...ten wolves? Impressive. Wolves 'round here seem particularly, ah, aggressive. And I hear there's worse things than wolves about."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Farming business eh? Sounds dreadful! Why, I'd be so pent up with energy if I were stuck on a farm. But what is this you say about worse things than wolves? Is there villainy about that has yet to be dealt with? I crave the gore of battle. My axe and I would seek it, would you know of it."

Kenku17

First Post
Micheal will pay for a private room and a good meal, before heading into the tap room. He sits at a table away from the bar, thinking about various things, including if there was any way to contact another of the order...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb brings Kylest a meal and leaves him to rest, then joins the conversation as he takes a bowl of food to eat. "We are simply travellers, but we have heard there are wolves that are larger than normal. Heck, there are stories that some even walk like men if that can be believed."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden nods in agreement with Kleb. "That's what we were told: wolves that walk like men. 'S why we were in such a hurry to get here; as if normal wolves weren't bad enough." She takes another huge bite.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock=Deuce "Kleb"]When you return to Kylest to give him food, you find he has vomited all over himself and looks flushed and sweaty.[/sblock]"Wolfweres you say?" asks the hulking man as he chomps down upon his boar rib, ripping a huge slice of flesh from the side. "They be fierce predators. If they are about, you'd best be prepared. Tell me, are you prepared?"

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb leans over to check on Kylest and mumbles, "Ah hells... Get some food and water into you, Kylest. And some rest." He returns to the party and says, Kylest is looking pretty bad. Someone will need to try and see what ails him. I never paid attention during my master's healing lessons."

Looking to the man he asks, "What do you mean are you prepared? We surely are, but perhaps you might have in mind something more."

Remove ads