• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"Honestly, I have no idea whether Gaman currently has the resources to offer you any material aid, although I am certain he will do everything in his power to ensure your success in the mission. At the very least he can guide you to the keep and give you his intelligence on the enemy."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"That's doubtful. Still time is of the essence. It is possible the orcs are gathering strength for something, perhaps a large-scale raid. If that happens before you get there the people of Karowick will suffer."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Well, I don't suppose you have anything that might keep a werewolf at bay or know someone who sells such? We could spray our camp down with the stuff and then make it sooner rather than wait for daylight."

arcanaman

First Post
are not you as champion of justice prepared with such a weapon which shall smite foes and heretics and rid taint in the world faining alarm as he says it

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I've heard weapons coated with alchemical silver are effective tools against werewolves, but there is nothing to 'spray,' as you put it, that would keep a werewolf at bay. However, if you make haste and are willing to exert yourselves a little, you should make it to the first roadside inn not long after dark. I imagine your chances are quite good that you won't run into anything untoward if you are only in the dark for an hour or two. Walking with little more than the stars to light your path can be dangerous though so bring torches to help you stay on the road and avoid hazards."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden takes Marda's hands in her own. "Thank you, Marda. We'll certainly do our best to resolve this issue for you. Now since time is dear we'll hurry on towards Karowick, or at least as far as we can get this day. Fare well." She'll take her leave and head south as directed on the map in order to reach the first inn.

Remove ads