• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Airwalkrr's Shatterscape IC (Cooperative Design-As-You-Go PBP)

Kenku17

First Post
Micheal sighs and looks to the others, a stern look on his face "I just met you all, but do any of you know of anything we can do to help her in a swift manner?"

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden sighs deeply. This is much more convoluted than she had planned; simply deliver Psycho and leave the city. Alas, things never work out the way you expect. She takes Lestrivius' arm in hers. "Our friend Kylest is lurking over there and Kleb is just returning from helping this young man aid the ailing woman."

She looks at Michael. "Michael, is it? I am Arden. I'm sorry about your charge. If I had either the money or the connections to help your friend they would be at your disposal. But, we will shortly be leaving the city to take care of a... difficulty that has arisen. We expect no pay but there may well be opportunity to earn some. A place with us is all I have to offer." She glances down the hallway and then back to Michael. "Perhaps the Lawgiver will look favorably upon us and we can acquire what you need."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Arden smiles and glances around the room briefly. "I would prefer to discuss it in less public circumstances. If you would walk with us, I can explain."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Olindar assures Michael that he will look after Sister Kara for as long as is necessary if he wishes to go discuss the mission with the group.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Kleb asks Arden and the others in private, "Do you think our current quest will garner enough treasure that Michael may be able to purchase the restorative? If so, let's fill him in. We have been tasked to investigate a nearby town where some folks in the countryside have recently been complaining of orcs pillaging their farms. One scout tracked the orcs back to an old keep on Baron von Darque's lands. The baron hasn't been using it for some time, so maybe the orcs just broke in or maybe they are working with the baron. We've been tasked to go to this keep and clean out the orcs, as well as bring back any evidence that might incriminate von Darque on his association with them, if it exists at all."

arcanaman

First Post
It depends if we find anyone with problems on the way but I wouldn't trust anyone to pay full price for our services I have worked as a herbalist prehaps we'll find the herbs for such a cure on the way but I'll need to procure a medical tome to know the plants for such a cure

Kenku17

First Post
Micheal walks over with the group, listining to Kleb's and Arden. He says "Sounds like an intreging position...as for herbs and such, in truth we will have to first find out what is plaguing her...it would be easier to pay a experinced cleric, druid or arcane caster to cast the spell"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads