• COMING SOON! -- The Awfully Cheerful Engine on Kickstarter! An action comedy RPG inspired by cheerful tabletop games of the 80s! With a foreword by Sandy 'Ghostbusters' Petersen, and VTT support!

D&D 5E Al-Qadim new source book on DMSGUILD.

darjr

I crit!
Says right on the blurb that’s it’s an Al-Qadim sourcebook which I didn’t think was yet allowed but there it is! It’s an electrum bestseller! Ami just late to notice?

note that’s my affiliate link.

billd91

Hobbit on Quest
Pst - it's been a topic here on ENWorld before.

darjr

I crit!
That thread was really active too! How’d I miss it? Ah well I’m going to chalk it up to busy work week/month/year.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pst - it's been a topic here on ENWorld before.
By somebody who sneaked a promotional thread into the main forums!

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
By somebody who sneaked a promotional thread into the main forums!
Is that no longer allowed? I'm not on here so often anymore, but I remember promo posts in the main forum was against the rules for a long time, then you decided to allow it as kind of a test drive.

I didn't see anything indicating it was off the table again, but if it is and I missed it I apologize.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
I have seen some Al
Says right on the blurb that’s it’s an Al-Qadim sourcebook which I didn’t think was yet allowed but there it is! It’s an electrum bestseller! Ami just late to notice?

note that’s my affiliate link.

Zakhara is considered part of Forgotten Realms, so it’s fair game on DMsGuild for that reason.

Ath-kethin

Elder Thing
I’m just glad it’s there.

Us, too!

And don't forget we also have a collection of over 180 magic items and artifacts! Every item officially published for Al-Qadim, whether in the sourceboxes, Dragon and Dungeon Magazines, and the Book of Artifacts, plus lists of mundane equipment and weapons. It also includes all the items from the Complete Book of Necromancers, which was a sort of stealth Al-Qadim supplement written by the same guy who did A Dozen and One Adventures, Cities of Bone, and Ruined Kingdoms.

Kazerabet's Keepsakes - Over 180 Magic Items and Artifacts for Al-Qadim and Forgotten Realms Campaigns - Dungeon Masters Guild | Dungeon Masters Guild

Kazerabet's Keepsakes Cover 3.jpg

An Advertisement

Advertisement4