• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Albany Game Day II: Fun was had by all. Now with pictures.

guedo79

Explorer
Albany Game Day II(Sept. 25th): This Time it's Personal

It is that time again. I have just confirmed a date for September 25th to have our game day at Zombie Planet once again. So what we need is to know who would like to come over for some game day loving*?

Sign ups are now open. Just post here or email me with which games you want to play in.

A little Information:

The Gameday and all events are free. No money is required.

Bring a few dollars for lunch, I will order a pizza and will ask people to toss in a few dollars in the 'food cup'

Outside of that all you need to bring is some dice, and a pencil. Everything else will be provided.

Date: Saturday September 25th

Morning Slot:
Zombies!!!
Run by Mike
1.Atelos
2.Guedo79

Don't Fear the Children (D&D)
run by Kevin
1.Woas
2.Welverin
3.LightPhoenix

Lonewolf (OGL D&Dish)
run by Scholar
1.Evil Kitty Grrl
2.Smilodon
3.Phil

Afternoon Slot:

Zombie Burger(All Flesh Must Be Eaten)
run by AO
1.Smilodon
2.LightPhoenix

Planescape "Anarchist's Anarchist" (D&D)
run by Guedo
1.Welverin
2.Evil Kitty Grrl
3.Woas
4.Atelos
5.Mike

Vampire (WoD)
run by Phil
1.Scholar
2.Andy
3.Kevin

Schedule to be:
9am - 10am meet and greet
10am - 2pm Morning Game slot
Break for lunch
3pm-7pm Afternoon slot
7pm- Hang out and reflect

Bookmark http://home.nycap.rr.com/guedo/ incase ENworld has any problems.

The Last Albany Game day thread

And my email address:
email.jpg

Ryan

*This product contains no actual love.

Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
There won't be a star wars game this time, unfortunately. My muse wouldn't cooperate.

There will, however, be an All Flesh Must Be Eaten game in its place.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
PJ-Mason said:
So is this more of a game session than a "local gamers unite" type of deal? How many different things do you have going?

This is a chance for local (which is defined by how far you are willing to drive) gamers to meet each other and game in different games than they normally would. We felt the first gameday was a success and decided to run another one.

At least last time, we had morning game sessions, got to mingle during lunch, had our afternoon game sessions and then wrapped up with a game of munchkin in the store proper after clean up.

Planesdragon

First Post
Hmm... how interesting

I think I might be able to make it this time.

Any room for me to run a game? I've got an idea percolating in my head for a "mystery theater" game, focused around a court party.

guedo79

Explorer
PJ-Mason said:
So is this more of a game session than a "local gamers unite" type of deal? How many different things do you have going?
Hi PJ,

Like AO said it is more of a get together to play games for anyone who wants to come. It will focus on rpg games but downstairs they have lan games and if people are around I'm sure they wouldn't turn down a pick up game of sometype.

guedo79

Explorer
Planesdragon said:
I think I might be able to make it this time.

Any room for me to run a game? I've got an idea percolating in my head for a "mystery theater" game, focused around a court party.
Hey Doug,

I think in the last day or two we have people dming 6 games. If someone drops out or things change I will have you on the alt list if you don't mind.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads