Albany Gameday IX - May 31st

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Congrats guedo79, and everyone, on another successful gameday! :)

Anyone who ran a game can contact me via email, let me know how things went, I will verify that you ran a game, and then I will send you a download link for a CMG PDF product in support of Albany Gameday IX.

email_mark_01.gif

Thank you for having us at your gameday. And thanks to my players, who gave me some great in game quotes. I hope you enjoyed yourself and had fun. :D

Also special thanks to Orchid Blossom and AO the Overkitty for having us crash in their house.

Qualidar

First Post
I just wanted to thank everyone that was in my game: you were all great and you made it really fun to run!

Also thanks to JC for running our afternoon game, where I got to exercise my inner rock star. w00t!

And special thanks to AO and Orchid Blossom for letting us crash with them. You two are saints for putting up with us. :D One of the most awesome things about gamedays is hanging out with old friends from the boards and meeting new ones.

P.S. I've got to say that Zombie Planet is an awesome game store. I put it firmly at the top of my list, even before Pandemonium.

P.P.S. The drive from Albany to Boston really makes me want to run a Northern Crown game!

guedo79

Explorer
Legolasgimli24 said:
Thank you for having us at your gameday.

Not to sound too cheesy but it's everyone's gameday not mine or 'albany's'.

I wish I had more time to chat with people and relax, which would have been a dinner thing but I was dead near the end. I was happy to grab a quick bit and hit the sack.

Remove ads