Alternative to Homebrewery?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Does anyone know of any easy to use alternatives to Homebrewery, where you can just input data into a template to create 5e style products?

My issue with Homebrewery is that if you forget your password, there doesn't seem to be any way to recover your work, and it saves everything in cookies, and I've got the ADHD too hard to rely on copy-pasting the raw text into a word doc every time I want to save.

killerklown

osrdread.blogspot.com
Time has passed...
GMBinder is now seemingly in a halt state, nothing happening since 9 months, no bugs corrected and a neglected community.
The good news?
On their side, Homebrewery is now actively developped again :)

killerklown

osrdread.blogspot.com
As an Indie writer, I've joined the nice people of ZIMO 22 (a zine writer collective) and agreed to present how to use gmbinder.com to layout RPG books (and zines).
The workshop will take place on their discord, but will also be broadcast on Plus One XP's youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/PlusOneExp)

So if you want to learn the basics of layouting with this online tool, join us on the 18th of january 2022 at 21:00 utc+1 (Berlin time).
One week later (2022.01.25, same time), I'll go into more details and how to use the tool for something else than D&D.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases